- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0030I3Y48
- Item model number: 855333000
- Average Customer Review: 617 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#49,112 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #2411 in Shoe Care & Accessories
Kahtoola MICROspikes Traction System
- Spike Material: heat-treated 400 series stainless steel
- Sizing for running shoes/hiking boots: [X-Small-Youth 1-4] [Small-Youth 4.5-7, Women 5.5-8.5] [Medium-Women 8.5+,Men 7-10.5] [Large-Men 10.5-14] [X-Large-Men 14-16]
- Sizing for insulated boots: [Medium-Women 7.5-10, Men 6-8.5] [Large - Women 10-12.5,Men 8.5-11] [X-Large-Men 11-13.5]
- 3/8" spikes are constructed of hardened stainless steel for maximum durability
- Tough elastomer shoe harness secures easily without straps and provides a snug and secure fit
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kahtoola’s MICROspikes are a pocket-sized traction system that allow anyone, of any age, to get out and safely enjoy winter. These slip-on spikes dig into all types of terrain — ice, packed snow, wet rocks, concrete, and scree. Extremely durable, they attach securely to your footwear and require no special buckles or straps.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 617 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried getting them to live up to their warranty by sending for an RME and following up with phone calls but no response after 2+ month of trying.
A defective product with no customer service
1. the minute i walked in them... no it was my first step.... i felt more stable. you couldn't slip if you wanted to. (i tried on lumpy ice and thick smooth ice) i am 62 years old and when i fall i feel it all the way up into my brain.... it rattles me... and what if i break a hip!
2. no leg or backaches from tension
3. could walk uphill and downhill easily.
4. easy to put on. there is a tab that you can pull on. and the rubber doesn't slip. i lost a yaktrak in the snow once. these are not going to come off my feet.
5. spikes are positioned so when i bend my foot there is still traction in the front
6. the bag they provide is great... not sure how long it is going to last though.
the only one i can think of is the price but really... my health and well being is worth it.
My husband wore his yesterday. He loves them.
However, my friend somehow managed to snap the rubber in two places the first day in the trail! Crazy, right? Mine have held up fine, and I’ve never heard of it happening to anyone else, so must’ve been a defect.
Personally, I found them to be too constricting over the toes and became painful to wear for a prolonged period of time. I was wearing Solomon trail runners. And after a while, you really start to feel the metal it on the soles of your feet. Green feet insoles should help with that.
The HUGE problem with these is they absolutely destroy tree roots, softer rock, and trails in general. Popular Hawaii trails are being seriously impacted. I wish people would use them more sparingly and responsibly. For that reason I’ve decided to stop using mine altogether.
The product still deserves 4/5 for quality, functionality, and effectiveness. But I challenge you to hike as much and as far as you can, without them.