Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 161-170 of 349 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 419 reviews
on May 9, 2012
I just used these crampons to climb up a small part of Siachen Glacier in India last week. The glacier was slippery and was hard for normal hiking shoes to grip on. Theses crampons helped the gripping and made the walk became more stable. After using, I washed them and inspected the spikes, chains, and rubber grip of which there was no rust or damage at all. One of good hiking products.
on November 2, 2016
Easy to put on and take off. Worked well during an icy hike.
on February 22, 2011
I bought these microspikes when my several year old yaktrax wore out. These spikes are a superior product and I have used them all winter to walk and run with my dogs on snow, ice, and poorly shoveled/plowed streets. These aren't a perfect replacement for yaktrax, as I won't wear them on my dress shoes walking in Boston, but outdoors with boots or sneakers they are great. I recommend these to anyone who runs or walks in snowy/icy areas.
on February 26, 2013
I am over 65 and recently hiked the Grand Canyon. At the rim the temp was -15 degrees with snow and patches of ice for a couple of miles coming and going. Not once did I experience any slippage. These light and fairly easy to put-on and take off were worth the additional cost.
on August 23, 2015
Each winter, we tell all our friends about these. Superb quality, highly durable, very confidence-inspiring...makes the wearer forget they are walking on ice!
on February 29, 2016
Great buy, would do it again, My brother is still using them, years later! The came on time and at a great price.
on November 23, 2011
Purchased these to complete the Cactus-to-Clouds hike in Southern Calif. These were a life saver and performed 100% better than any of the other brands taken on this trip. They did not ice over on the bottom and I did not slip once on the hard pack ice. In addition, they stayed perfectly on my shoes. Every other person on this hike stated they would be buying these to replace the spikes they had.
on March 1, 2013
These are the most amazing addition to my winter arsenol! I ordered size Small. I wear women's size 8-8.5. They fit perfect over my hikers. comfortable. NO slippage. I feel so safe and secure on the steep icy hiking trails. I can keep a good pace without worrying about slipping. AWESOME! Wouldn't recommend anything else.
on September 1, 2013
A few years ago, my wife and I hiked down the Grand Canyon in the Spring. Much of the path near the rim was snowy, icy and slippery. It was very dangerous, and we should have turned around. Even though we foolishly continued, we did vow not to repeat our mistake in the future. When we returned to the Grand Canyon, we had Microspikes in our pack. When the path turned snowy and icy, we put them on and, hesitantly, advanced. It turned out that there was no need for hesitation - the Microspikes worked perfectly. They were secure over our hiking shoes and gave us very, very good traction on snow, on thick ice, and on thin "black" ice over rocks. We were delighted and have recommended them to friends and family ever since.
on February 7, 2011
I have more than 20 miles on a pair of MICROspikes and have had no problems. I have put them on and taken them off 30 or 40 times, and so far they show no sign of wear. There is no comparison to Yaktrax and they have at least as good a grip on ice or hard-packed snow as Stabilicers. My Stabilicers would lose screws after similar use. I like that MICROspikes fit easily into a pocket, unlike the bulky Stabilicers. A great product.