|Item Weight||8.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||7250|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7250|
Kai 7250 10 Inch Professional Shears
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High carbon stainless steel blades
- Superior cutting on all fabrics
- Excellent balance
- Smooth cutting action
- Carbon Steel allows for steeper / sharper edge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I sew very well, recipients and admirers of my work would say I sew better than well. Sewing can be frustrating, but mostly it should be pleasurable.
Poor tools are the main source of frustration. I decided to avoid frustration by only using the best. These shears are one of the best of the best. Here's why:
* My wrists are strong, but if I want to keep them that way, I need a shears that will not require a lot of pressure to cut through fabric.
* I needed shears that would be gentle with light fabrics and yet handle heavy material like wool coating or denim.
* I wanted a well balanced tool to reduce fatigue.
* I wanted something that was easy to grip, not too small and not to big in the handle, and I wanted a soft handled grip that was not flimsy.
* I wanted a shears with a long cutting edge. This one is five inches.
* I also needed a precision tool that would make clean cuts, every time.
* I wanted an edge that would last. This is high carbon stainless steel. Do I need to say more?
Do your research. Read up on the characteristics of an excellent scissors. Then try these.
My experience with cutting tools, for those who were wondering:
My Fiskars have been one of my favourites.
I have a perfect small shears called a 'EPJC'. They have a 2-1/2 inch long nose that comes to a perfect point. They are made in Italy. A 33 year old tool, these were a lucky find at a store that was closing. They look and work like if I got them today.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow, pricey but you ket what you pay for. You will bleed looking at these things. Cuts through 24 oz. canvas like butter.Published 8 days ago by Karlug
These scissors are not heavy at all snd are very easy to cut fabric, nice gripPublished 12 days ago by Beacuz
Best scissors ever they cut dry carbon and pre preg carbon material. And a great price.Published 13 days ago by kjm
Amazing scissors!!!! Lightweight, sharp and great on your hands. Love them!!!!!Published 1 month ago by Patricia E.
OUTSTANDING shears! the reviews I studied before purchasing this pair of scissors wrote truthfully. These are absolutely the best ones I've ever owned. Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. KISER