Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2012
I upgraded to this player from a WD mini TV, which was working fine but got tired of converting everything to XVID. This little player is just what I need for my video files. I have 1 TB with about 600 GB worth of media and from hitting the power button to watching a video takes about 10 to 15 seconds. The company does put out firmware for this player. Havent tried the wireless but I did try the wired connection, no probs there, I mainly will be using this as a straight up media player anyway. I also like that it has 2 usb ports that u can use to copy or move files from drive to the other. I use a flash drive and move files to the TB drive. No probs with the remote at all, I even have the player behind my TV a little bit, hides the blue light when on and Red when off, and the remote still works just fine. For the price and the fast delivery from this seller I think I got a pretty good deal. I also recieved an HDMI cable and a wireless dongle, but no RCA, but I already had one so no probs there either. The first day I ran it thru about 4-5 hours of tv episodes and it barely got warm.
on July 18, 2013
Among all the Realtek1185 the difference is on the software or applications. Half of Kaiboer applications are not working and the one works are very slow.
on February 22, 2013
I was skeptical at first, but man this thing is easy to use and can play any video format... Just so easy to use. Hook up a hard drive and i'm watching a movie in no time at all! Instructions are in Chinese, but it's easy to figure out...
on June 17, 2014
Currently I am living in China and I bought this product at a local computer store. It came with Android Jellybean and it was working fine, then the company decided to update the software and changed to the Yun OS or Yunos. Yunos is total crap and not what I paid for when I bought my Kaiboer Media Player... it even says Android on the front but now it is running some super crappy operating system that doesn't even have an option for English... everything is in Chinese!!

It gets worse! Now the software is frozen and it won't even boot. Who can I call or write to? No one in their office speaks English. Buyer beware when buying any type of Chinese product, the Chinese have no scruples and good luck finding someone in customer service who speaks English. I thought changing the operating system after I already bought the product was slimy and unethical; especially since they switched to an OS far, far, far inferior to Android.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.