BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Kairos
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 30, 2012
This is a great album. I have enjoyed listening to it from the beginning. The first song "Icarus" is in the Revlon commercial "Just Bitten" and was in the movie "It's a Funny Story" and in addition it was the song used on Project Runway. One of my favorite's in "Cataract" and "Broken Arrow". Everyone should give this album a listen to. You won't regret it.
on October 31, 2016
Great album
on February 9, 2011
With popular music so techno poppy these days, I stumbled upon this album when I was watching a make up commercial for Revlon starring Jessica Biel. The song that was playing was Icarus from the album, and I immediately fell in love with it. The lead singers voice is very melodic and effortless kind of reminiscent of 60's folk, and music is very easy to listen to. Was definitely refreshing to hear something different for a chance. If you like Camera Obscura, you may like this band as well.
on March 15, 2011
I somehow stumbled upon this song..I think it was a free Amazon.mp3 download awhile back, or on a compilation sampler. Like most of the free stuff, it kind of sits around on my iPod and will intermittantly appear on shuffle. I play the free songs and then put them on my favorites playlist if they are particulary groovy or funky, or evoke some emotion. So, a few months ago, I was pretty ill. The only way I could fall asleep while drowning in secretions and coughing was to shuffle that list. Icarus was the first song every night, and I just grew to need that song. I absolutely love it. I mulled over buying the whole album for a bit, and finally purchased it after a few weeks. I am not disappointed really. Just underwhelmed. I had hoped all the songs were as good as Icarus, but they do not move me like that one. This is not to say, "Don't buy it." Just to let you know that White Hinterland's Kairos songs are definitely more like Icarus than all the other albums. I don't like the stylings of the other albums. But it is to say I don't think I could fall asleep to any other song on Kairos.