Buster Leather Studded Dog Collar by Kakadu Pet
- Medium, 3/4" x 17 1/2", Black
- Dare to be tough! With the Buster Studded Leather Collar, your pooch can keep its bad-to-the-bone demeanour while looking cool.
- Studded design with metal identity plate for engraving.
- Made from 100% durable leather material
- Clean with a damp cloth.
Dare to be tough! With the Kakadu Pet Buster Studded Leather Collar, your pooch can keep its bad-to-the-bone demeanour while looking cool. This durable collar features a single row of studs on black or red leather. Features a metal plate to engrave your pets details and includes a D-ring for easy leash attachment. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Measuring 3/4 x 17 1/2"and adjusts from 12 1/2 - 15 1/2"in circumference, it's suitable for small to medium breeds such as Bichon Frise, Fox Terrier, Boston Terrier Cocker Spaniels and Beagles.
Size: m | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Ok now the not so good:
1. There is only one ring. Most collars I have gotten in the past have two rings. One for the leash to attach to and another for the license or ID tag. This has only the one ring. The ID tag has a high chance of falling off if it shares a ring with the leash.
2. There is no 'tie down' for the remaining leash. My dog has a small neck, we use the second hole. The remainder of the leash just dangles off the end. Other collars have a sliding bracket or something that secures this end (like a belt would), this one does not. I will probably end up cutting the extra off.
In my opinion they should save the metal from the useless nameplate (there isn't enough room to put enough information on it to substitute for an ID tag), and use that metal to add another ring and a tie down.
This is a good looking collar and I like the metal nameplate, though not sure I'm actually going to get it engraved. I'll probably just put his tag on the metal loop that is provided for securing the leash.
The yellow stitching is a nice touch as I think it won't get as grimy looking as white stitching would.
I can't believe people bought a collar this cheap and expected it to be real leather. Maybe misleading, sure, but use common sense.