Do you love to entertain family and friends for everything from birthday parties to watching weekend football on TV? Would you like a better alternative to the drippy soda and beer cooler on your family room hardwood floor?
We know you're really going to love this idea! Our Kalamera beverage refrigerator can be used in any room of your home, from the kitchen to the man cave! It can be installed under a counter in the kitchen or bar/entertainment area; or, use it free-standing in any room. The compressor is whisper-quiet, maintaining even temperature longer without constant stops and starts, so it won’t interrupt that romantic movie on Date Night! It has a sophisticated design, all stainless steel, with a transparent glass double-layer door. Inner soft blue LED lighting showcases your canned beverages, and friends and family can help themselves without digging through frozen slush to see where their favorite beer is hiding! It also have a temperature memory function, will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature. This unit takes up under 22.4”x14.9” of floor space, so whether you have a mansion or a downsized condo, it will easily fit…and will actually save you storage space by fitting all your canned beverages inside! Removable racks make filling the cooler easy and fast, and in minutes you're back to the game!
- Compressor cooling
- Built-in or freestanding installation
- Digital LED temperature control
- Blue interior LED light
- 6 sliding metal shelves
- Security lock
- Reversible door
- Cooling temperature range: 38-50°F,
- Input voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
- Input power: 90W
- Rated current: 1.5A
- Weight: 72.8 lbs
- Dimension(without handle): W14.9” x H33.9” x D22.4”
- Dimension(with handle): W14.9” x H33.9” x D24.2”
- Suggested built-in dimension: W15.3” x H34.1” x D22.4”
- Before plugging in your beverage refrigerator, allow it to sit upright for at least 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, plug in refrigerator, and allow interior to reach optimal temperature.
- After 24 additional hours, fill with bottles, allowing space between bottles or cans.
- Allow refrigerator time to adjust to reach set temperature.
- For optimal function, do not obstruct interior fan or exterior kick plate.