Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kalamera 15'' Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-in or Fr..." and save 28% off the $699.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Major Appliance Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Kalamera 15'' Wine Cooler 30 Bottle Built-in or Freestanding with Stainless Steel & Double-Layer Tempered Glass Door and Temperature Memory Function
|Price:||$639.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30-BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds up to 30 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles of your favorite wine on slotted beech wood shelves for best air circulation.
- DOUBLE-LAYERED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: Stainless steel frame and 2 layers of tempered glass stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging.
- TEMPERATURE MEMORY FUNCTION: Restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature.
- SINGLE ZONE/ONE-TOUCH CONTROL: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from 40-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times!
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Takes just 14.9 x 33.9 x 22.4 inches of space and can be installed under a counter in kitchen or bar area, or used as a freestanding unit! Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at email@example.com or call 866-554-6688.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you want a built-in wine cooler in your kitchen or bar area, or a freestanding unit in your dining room or entertainment area, Kalamera's 30-bottle wine refrigerator is just what you need! It has a proficient single-zone system that keeps your wine perfectly chilled to the temperature that you set. It has an advanced-technology, low vibration and low noise compressor that keeps wine sediments undisturbed, so wine tastes fresh and crisp, without any bitter aftertaste! It also have a temperature memory function, will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature. The elegant appearance of the unit, with a gleaming stainless steel frame and 2-layer tempered glass door, will make this refrigerator a welcome addition to any room in your home! The interior is lit by soft blue LED lighting that showcases your wine collection when you are entertaining friends and family! There are six beech wood racks inside, designed to hold your wine bottles while allowing air to circulate freely around them, and a carbon filter embedded inside to protect against any odors. Everything you need to enjoy the finest, perfectly chilled wine is right here…except for the wine bottles…Those you have to choose for yourself!
- Compressor cooling
- Built-in or freestanding installation
- Digital LED temperature control
- Blue interior LED light
- 6 sliding beech wooden shelves(The unit could hold 30 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles, each shelf could hold 5 bottles, 2 and 3 bottle lay on the shelves with their heads interweaving and torwards each other. When customer want to put some other bigger size wine bottles, the capacity would be less, sometime need to remove 1 shelf to meet the size need.)
- Security lock
- Reversible door
- Cooling temperature range: 40-66°F,
- Input voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
- Input power: 90W
- Rated current: 1.5A
- Weight: 72.8 lbs
- Dimension(without handle): W14.9” x H33.9” x D22.4”
- Dimension(with handle): W14.9” x H33.9” x D24.2”
- Suggested built-in dimension: W15.3” x H34.1” x D22.4”
- Before plugging in your beverage refrigerator, allow it to sit upright for at least 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, plug in refrigerator, and allow interior to reach optimal temperature.
- After 24 additional hours, fill with bottles, allowing space between bottles or cans.
- Allow refrigerator time to adjust to reach set temperature.
- For optimal function, do not obstruct interior fan or exterior kick plate.
Advanced Cooling Technology
Smart Digital Control
The beech wood shelf is nice looking and strong enough to hold your collection, and soft enough to protect your wine labels without being scratched. On two sides of each shelf placed two stoppers, stopping the shelf when it is pulled half way out, keeping the bottle from falling off the shelf.
The built-in universal hexagon bolt lock guarding your cooler, so only you can manage your cooler storage space, preventing kids playing with your cooler or frequent opening with temperature changing and affect your wines.
The shelf is designed for standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles. Please put your bottles like the picture shows below (lay the bottles on the shelf as staggered and the cap facing each other). If you want to store larger bottles, the cooler will hold less bottle than the standard one. And you will need to remove one or more shelves for that.
1 year warranty on parts
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
Shipment was quick - however, upon arrival the shipping carton looked a little beat up. My fears were confirmed when I opened the unit to find 2 major (dent on front corner & large dent in back) and 1 minor area of damage (some buckling near door hinge) - all clearly corresponding to the damage to the box. Other than that - the unit powered on and after an overnight - was able to maintain the temperature.
Immediately - I submitted feedback to the seller/Amazon and within 24 hrs I received both emails and a direct call wanting to resolve the issue w 2 possible options. Murray from Kalamera explained that I could 1) Receive a new unit or 2) Receive some monetary compensation and retain the unit if I could make it work - without any negative impact to warranty. We decided on option 2 - as I was installing under-counter and using some add'l construction would be able to hide most of the damage.
Amazon Gift Certificate was received within 24 hrs of resolution.
The unit itself is quite impressive - it's visually appealing - but MOST IMPORTANTLY - it attains the desired temp very quickly and VERY QUIETLY. I have this next to a Scotsman unit that cost 5X and it's night & day in terms of ambient noise.
Overall - a rough start but truly a compelling ending. In this day & age - companies that handle problems well and put customer's first - are harder to find. I can't recommend this unit and company more highly.
The wooden trays slide out, although a little shaky, they work fine.
VERY quiet, I thought it wasn't plugged in but it was already running.
Blue light can be off while unit is on. The only bit I wish it doesn't have is the logo at the bottom.
It's got adjustable feet so it can accommodate to fit tight openings, giving it a built-in look.
It's been installed for over 4 months now and my clients are happy with it.