|Item Weight||104.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||40.5 x 26.8 x 26 inches|
Kalamera 24'' Wine Cooler 54 Bottle Single Zone Touch Control Built-in or Freestanding with Stainless Steel & Triple-Layer Tempered Glass Door and Temperature Memory Function
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRIPLE-LAYERED TEMPERED GLASS DOOR: Stainless steel frame and 3 layers of tempered glass stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging.
- TEMPERATURE MEMORY FUNCTION: Restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature.
- 54-BOTTLE CAPACITY: Holds up to 54 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles of your favorite wine on slotted beech wood shelves for best air circulation.
- SINGLE ZONE/ONE-TOUCH CONTROL: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from 40-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times!
- QUITE & LOW VIBRATION: Runs virtually silent with low vibration, so wine sediments are not disturbed and flavor is crisp and delicious. Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-554-6688.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kalamera Products||Kalamera Products||Kalamera Products||Amazon.com||The Beverage Factory||The Beverage Factory|
|Color||—||stainless steel||black||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Are you looking for a home wine refrigerator that will store your wine and keep it perfectly chilled? Are you planning to build it into your kitchen cabinets or do you want a freestanding unit?
Whether you want a built-in wine cooler in your kitchen or bar area, or a freestanding unit in your dining room or entertainment area, Kalamera's 54-bottle wine cooler is just what you need! It has a proficient single-zone system that keeps your wine perfectly chilled to the temperature that you set. It has an advanced-technology, low vibration and low noise compressor that keeps wine sediments undisturbed, so wine tastes fresh and crisp, without any bitter aftertaste! It also have a temperature memory function, will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature. The elegant appearance of the unit, with a gleaming stainless steel frame and 3-layer tempered glass door, will make this refrigerator a welcome addition to any room in your home! The interior is lit by soft blue LED lighting that showcases your wine collection when you are entertaining friends and family! There are six beech wood racks inside, designed to hold your wine bottles while allowing air to circulate freely around them, and a carbon filter embedded inside to protect against any odors. Everything you need to enjoy the finest, perfectly chilled wine is right here…except for the wine bottles…Those you have to choose for yourself!
- Compressor cooling
- Built-in or freestanding installation
- Digital LED temperature control
- Blue interior LED light
- 6 sliding beech wooden shelves (The unit could hold 54 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles, each shelf could hold 8 bottles,4 and 4 bottle lay on the shelves with their heads interweaving and torwards each other. When customer want to put some other bigger size wine bottles, the capacity would be less, sometime need to remove 1 shelf to meet the size need. The floor shelf could hold 6 bottles.)
- Security lock
- Reversible door
- Cooling temperature range: 40-66°F
- Input voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
- Input power: 90W
- Rated current: 1.5A
- Weight: 104.5 lbs
- Dimension(without handle): W23.4” x H33” x D22.4”
- Dimension(with handle): W23.4” x H33” x D24.2”
- Suggested built-in dimension: W23.8” x H33.2” x D22.4”
- Before plugging in your beverage refrigerator, allow it to sit upright for at least 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, plug in refrigerator, and allow interior to reach optimal temperature.
- After 24 additional hours, fill with bottles, allowing space between bottles or cans.
- Allow refrigerator time to adjust to reach set temperature.
- For optimal function, do not obstruct interior fan or exterior kick plate.
Advanced Cooling Technology
With quality compressor unit and outstanding compressor vibration reduction gear, Kalamera Wine Cooler offers evenly cooled space for your wine bottles with minimized vibration. Your bottles can lay quietly and safe in the cooler. You can also enjoy the quietness with your guest sitting by the cooler.
Smart Digital Control
LCD temperature display enables you to tune the temp to your favorite degree between 40~66°F. The thermal meter brings with itself a function to restore your cooler back to the set temperature from a power lost, which can protect your wine collection from the increasing temp in case you forget the lower the temp.
The beech wood shelf is nice looking and strong enough to hold your collection, and soft enough to protect your wine labels without being scratched. On two sides of each shelf placed two stoppers, stopping the shelf when it is pulled half way out, keeping the bottle from falling off the shelf.
The built-in universal hexagon bolt lock guarding your cooler, so only you can manage your cooler storage space, preventing kids playing with your cooler or frequent opening with temperature changing and affect your wines.
It is strongly suggested to place the cooler out of direct sun shine. But considering your wine collection, we use double pane glass with anti-UV layer, reflecting the UV on the first glass before reaching the second glass. Your wine collection is safe inside the cooler.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DRAWBACK: The one big problem is an entirely fixable problem by the manufacturer in the future units: the power plug is a standard power plug which needs around couple of inches of space. Also the power cord is not removable - and cannot be replaced with a flat wall clinging power plug. This is a bad design choice particularly for a built-in installation but also for a free standing installation as the unit stands nearly 2-3 inches away from the wall. I had to buy a separate flat plug adapter to be able to put the wine cooler flush against the wall: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VJYW1Q/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. However the wine cooler power plug to the flat plug adapter needs to stick out a bit which looks a bit ugly - you can see in the picture. Also as you may be able to see in the picture, with just the supplied regular plug (no flat plug adapter) - the wine cooler will stick out 2-3 inches and look odd and be in the way.
Along with this wine refrigerator I also bought a nice compact Danby refrigerator from Costco (for one fourth the price) - which does have a flat plug (indicating that manufacturer has thought about installation issues). If this flat plug vs regular plug issue was fixed - I might have given this product 5 stars.