Kalencom Laminated Buckle Bag, Black Corduroy
- Easy to wipe clean interior and exterior, 14"L x 6"W x 11"H
- Includes a coordinating zippered pouch for soiled clothes, a changing pad and an insulated bottle holder
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Magnetic closure
- Metal feet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
We have been using this bag for 2 months now, and while it is extremely cute and fashionable, there are a few things I would change.
1. While the shiny plastic works well for the outside of the bag to be able to clean it easily, it does nothing for a struggling mom with her hands full. This diaper bag is always sticking to doors when I am struggling my way out of doctors offices, etc. It's just annoying.
2. The bottle holder cooler only holds a bottle, not an ice pack or anything else, but I have another bottle holder cooler that holds a bottle ice pack, and paci.
3. The changing pad should have velcro or snaps to keep it folded. The tie straps are such a pain when you have so many other things to accomplish on a bathroom trip with an infant and a toddler on a long shopping trip day or any other long getaway day.
There are plenty of pockets on the inside, but it would be nice to have a few on the outside for convience items.
If I had to buy another diaper bag, I would buy a better designed one who kept busy mommies in mind.
After almost a year of use, I can truly give my opinion.
The plus: it holds up very well. The plastic is barely starting to crack on the bottom corners, which is expected for such material.
it will be a show stopper, people cannot help themselves commenting on how nice your bag is, it can be a plus or a minus on that, depending on how people friendly you are. I like attention, so it's a plus for me :)
the inside is roomy enough for diapers, outfit, hootter hider, small blanket, a few toys and your things
the outside material makes it impossible to really get dirty, the colors stay vibrant and the bag still looks new after 10 months of use.
The minus: it doesn't have enough pockets, just 3 on the side, no zippered pockets
the side pockets are not deep enough, or wide enough, they just don't hold your bottle super great. It has a flap that is pointless if you use it to put your bottle in it. Even a pen sticks out.
forget about snapping the top flap, by the time you find the little snap, baby will need a diaper and you'll have to reopen it. I lost my wallet in a cart because I can't close the top more securely.
the changing pad is a joke, who is going to use a cute little bow after you have had a major blow out and poop on your hands?!
it doesn't have an outside back or front pocket, where you can just slide a diaper, or where the changing pad should really go.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thought it was a brighter red color. The picture makes it look like it is a bright red. Does not look like a bag that's 80.00.Published 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
Way smaller than I thought. I returned it and never opened it out of plastic. Took a while to get my refund. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I just received my bag and I love it! It's a perfect size and the colors are bright and pretty. The extendable strap makes it easy to carry when you have LO with you. Great bag!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very fast delivery great product thank you wife was very excited.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have had a Kalencom bag for over a year and love it! I orders this one for my friend and she loves it too! It's so easy to clean and hold a ton of stuff!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great product! But I don't recommended the vendor... Is to slow to send my product... I pay for this product on December 22 and I receive my product on January 6... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Lovelyz