Kalorik Convection Air Fryer - Includes Cookbook - Black FT37999SS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.2 qt capacity.Faster. Healthier. No oil needed.
- fries all of your favorite foods- including chicken, fries, and onion rings without oil!
- Strong hot air convection cooks and fries in a quick and healthy way with no added fat.deluxe stainless steel finish
- Viewing monitor enables you to monitor your food.easy to use.dishwasher safe parts
- halogen heating system.60 min timer with auto shut off.adjustable temperature up to 400F..
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
fries all of your favorite foods-including chicken,fries,and onion rings-without oil. ?ts versatile heating method also allows you to make toast,cookies,kabobs,and a variety of other foods. Strong hot air convection cooks and fries in a quick and healty way with no added fat. viewing window enables you to monitor your food at all times. convenient door opening makes the air fryer easy to use-its just lke using a conventional owen. halogen heating elements allow for quick and efficent heating. low preheating time,saves energy and cooks faster. 60-minute timer with auto shut-off. adjustable temperature up to 400 f adapts to all your cooking needs. easy to clean dishwasher safe parts pan,and a set of skewers. deluxe stainless steel finish. large 4.2 qt capacity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I followed the manufactuters "First Time Use" directions, there is absolutely no plastic taste at all in any food I cooked, as mentioned in another post.
Everything I have cooked in this air fryer has plenty of flavor, no oily taste. The basket is a good size ( 4.2 quarts ) which can hold a good quantity of food.
I would buy this unit again and would recommend. As I said earlier some foods come out less crispy, but that is a small sacrifice to get away from greasy fatty cooking. I suppose I could spray a light amount of cooking spray on the food before cooking but I haven't tried that yet. I will update this post if I do.