Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kalorik Stainless Steel Rotisserie
|Price:||$123.05 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Roasts from the inside out and outside in, for juicy and tender food.
- Great for grilled ribs or Cornish hen in less than 30 minutes
- Hold up to 10-pound chicken, poultry, turkey, roast beef, ham, lamb or pork roast
- Electronic controlled cycles cook the food evenly inside and without over-browning
- Unlike traditional rotisseries which rotate the food in front of the heating elements, this rotisserie rotates the heat around and through the food
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. This thing is FAST if you cook on high setting. I had a 4.5lb chicken done in 30 minutes. It will take some experimentation to get the timing just right to allow the skin to brown well as the meat is getting done. For example, the manual says 15 mins/lb for chicken, first half on high, second on low. Don't believe it. You'll probably do better with 15-20 minutes on high and another 10-20 minutes on low on low for a chicken under 5 lbs.
2. The chickens I've cooked so far come out juicy and tender, and very flavorful even with little seasoning.
3. Good value for the price paid, which was nowhere near MSRP.
4. Cleanup is relatively easy so far. Use plenty of cooking spray and don't cook foods with sticky marinade and you'll probably be fine. Dry rubs and injected marinades will work best.
5. Includes skewers for kebabs, hotdogs, etc., and you can also cook roasts, although you'll have a hole down the middle.
1. It's hard to get the skin to brown evenly probably due to point two, below. There are three U-shaped heating elements (plus the center element which can be turned off for roasts) which turn on and off in sequence around the sides, and the radiant heat isn't even. I've compensated for this somewhat by manually rotating the chicken once partway through cooking to get a more even browning.
2. It's not a rotisserie, as another reviewer noted, so if you require one, look elsewhere. The heat rotates around the chicken as opposed to the chicken rotating. This means you won't get the same effect of the hot fats moisturizing and crisping on the skin as the chicken rotates. They just drain into the drip pan. The skin still crisps, but it's not quite the same.
3.Read more ›
So, as a surprise, I decided to get my husband a rotisserie for Christmas. The reviews made this one seem like a good choice. Plus, it would take up less space. Since the rating was the same as the Ronco ratings, I decided to give this one a shot. (Bad, bad decision.)
I gave it to my husband a couple of days early as we planned to cook a rib roast for our Christmas dinner with family. The task was simple: cook a chicken.
First, we had to run the machine so that it could get rid of the "packing oil." This is best described as the scent of heinous burning plastic. It permeated every surface in our house, gave us headaches and left us with a very open home at the end of December. (If this review doesn't dissuade you from purchasing this awful thing, run that outside where it can poison your plants. Don't inhale those fumes.)
Next, we set up the chicken. As I stated before, we have made many rotisserie chickens. And baked chickens. Chickens in all sorts of ways. In other words, we aren't novices to this type of thing.
At some point, the began to smell intensely like something was burning. Although we don't know what that was. You would think it was the skin, but no. The skin was limp and vile, as though we boiled the chicken.
When my husband cut into the chicken, we were first disturbed by the aforementioned skin texture. Next, he began to carve. Weird colors everywhere. The meat was cooked, but it didn't look right. The color was strange. (We used an organic roaster from a brand that we trust and use on a weekly basis.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sturdy steel and glass construction. Works wonderfully on chicken, pork shoulder, and beef roast so far. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Donald Kunkle
Good product. Though need to manage to prevent burning of contents. DO NOT DEPEND ON COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. cooking time is lower than recommended. EnjoyPublished 4 months ago by Jeff Tague
I have had this machine for at least 3 years and never had a bad result....works like a charm every time, super easy to clean and easy to use... Read morePublished 7 months ago by john benanti
i received it the i opened it i put it in the kitchen counter it looks so good, i dont work this weekend so i will buy me a nice size chicken to roast it. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Carmen ayalapagan
Found the food cooked in the Kalorik Stainless Steel Rotisserie to be quite good and done in less time than on our older standard rotisserie. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Hubert Kraus