Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on July 25, 2017
I started this nutritional program which requires that I weigh all my food prior to cooking/eating it. This scale is amazing! The price feels like a steal and I can honestly say, now that I have gotten into the habit of weighing my food, it is not hard to do at all and it makes staying healthy so much more convenient when counting calories. I HIGHLY recommend buying this!
It's very sleek and easy to use. The only complaint I have is that the battery that was included was dead. When I put it in, the scale instantly read "LO" and shut off. Not a big deal, I happened to have the 9 volt that it requires so I popped it in and it has worked wonderfully.
on June 5, 2016
It is a excellent scale!! It does not die!! It sits in my counter all the time. I weigh most my meals for portion control. So it gets used many times a day. I have been using the same one for 3 years. I have spilled things on it. Dropped heavy things one it. It just keeps going. I love it so much I bought a second one for back up just in case they stop selling it but I have not had to open it. And the arm with the screen is a must have if you plan on using a plate for weighing anything.
on March 11, 2015
This is the best scale ever! We got this initially as a gift from a friend that purchased it at Costco and love to travel with it. We use it so much counting our macros cutting/bulking and we love the tare option, Also does negative numbers, oz, grams, kilo, etc. Everything and more. Very easy to use, we've had ours for over 3 years now and still works like a charm. The only thing is that the bottom stickers that keep scale balanced can fall off but you can gorilla glue it to make it stay better. I've lost one and can't find it anywhere.
on March 11, 2014
Having the display offset to the side is great design. You can put a large bowl or plate on the scale and still see the numbers. The tare function keeps a running total; that is, tare to reset the display to zero and measure a new addition to the scale, then tare again to see the total of everything on the scale.
I have mine standing at the back of the counter and it looks great with my other black & stainless steel accessories.
on May 27, 2015
Absolutely love this scale! I use it at the office as a postage scale but have one at home just like it for weighing out food. I love the fact that is can be zeroed out with a dish on the scale. Then you can measure out exactly how much food to the ounce or gram.
on March 29, 2014
i loved this scale but some egg whites got onto the buttons and that was it. scale totally stopped working and i had to throw it out. other than that it is accurate, works well, and is convenient. hard to keep things off a scale's buttons while measuring and weighing. will have to keep it out of reach most of the time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2017
I thought the included batteries were dead because the scale wouldn't function when they were inserted. Upon using my own new batteries, I determined that the scale was defective. It never reached a final total weight, constantly increasing in small increments without end. Needless to say, it was returned immediately.
on May 30, 2014
This scale is great for tracking food and doubles as a postal scale. Do not buy this if you need a high level of accuracy as it has a 2 gram tolerance. Other than that I have had no problems with it at all.
on January 31, 2017
not too accurate
on February 15, 2015
This is the most wonderful & easy to use scale. When I am cooking & a food item calls for 4 oz I just have to get out my scale to make sure my measurement is right. I love this scale it's a 5 star. Easy to care for...Darlene