Kamenstein Stainless Steel 6-Tin Magnetic Strip Spice Rack with Free Spice Refills for 5 Years
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE SPICE REFILLS FOR 5 YEARS: This product is eligible for 5 years of free spice refills of all the spices that come with this spice rack; register at freespicerefills.com.
- VERSATILE STORAGE AND DISPLAY OPTIONS: The strip-style rack can be mounted to any metal surface or be hung on the wall. (SCREWS NOT INCLUDED)
- EASY TO VIEW STORAGE JARS: Each of the 3-ounce storage jars has a convenient see-through sift or pour lid; jar labels are also included.
- VERSATILE AND USE FOR OTHER STORAGE NEEDS: The Kamenstein Stainless Steel Magnetic Strip can also be used to store and organize arts and crafts supplies, paper clips, spare change screws, rubber bands, push pins, buttons, and candy. The options are endless.
- SEALED FOR FRESHNESS: All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein' s own FDA-approved and monitor facility in Winchendon, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An American tradition for over a century, the Kamenstein name assures quality kitchen and pantry accessories. Kamenstein spice racks are designed for today's lifestyles, and add 'seasoning' to any kitchen décor. Innovative items, such as the patented Perfect Tear paper towel holder, keep Kamenstein at the forefront of modern living.
Kamenstein Spice Racks and Select Grinders with 5-Year Spice Refills
Enjoy convenience, modern design, and 5 years of free spice refills
With great features including capacity for up to 18 spices, optional wall mounting on select models, quality construction, optional battery automation, and more, Kamenstein spice racks and grinders are a great way to store, access, and serve your most frequently used spices. The modern design and quality construction will add "flavor" to any kitchen décor.
Best of all, Kamenstein spice racks and select grinders come with an offer for 5-years of spice refills 'Free' from the date of purchase. Get details and register your purchase at the website.
- Get 5 years of free spice refills from Kamenstein with your purchase (spice racks and select grinders).
- Convenient and stylish way to store or grind your spices.
- Features such as revolving racks, magnetic storage, and more (depending on model).
The Perfect Way to Store Your Spices
Kamenstein spice racks offer great features such as stainless steel or bamboo construction, glass jars with easy-label lids, magnetic storage, and more.
Kamenstein Criss Cross Bamboo 18-Jar Spice Rack
Kamenstein 6-Tin Strip Magnetic Spice Rack
Kamenstein 12-Tin Square Magnetic Spice Rack
Kamenstein 16-Cube Bamboo Inspirations Spice Rack
Kamenstein Revolving Countertop Spice Rack
Kamenstein Xtra Drawer Under-Shelf Pull-Out Spice Jar Organizer
|Number of Spice Jars Held||18||6||12||16||16||12|
|Construction||Bamboo||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Bamboo||Stainless Steel||Molded Plastic|
|Eligible for 5 Years Free Spice Refills||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
This Kamenstein magnetic spice rack can be placed almost anywhere - use the magnetic strip to place it on your refrigerator or mount it to your kitchen wall with screws (screws not included). The six round canisters (with magnets on the back) attach to the metal bar, offering quick access to your favorite spices. Also use to store and organize, art and craft supplies, paper clips, spare change, screws, rubber bands, push pins, buttons, candy, bobby pins, hair ties....anything! Canisters have a twist top lid that slides open for sprinkling and pouring. Includes basil, coriander, marjoram, crushed mint, bay leaves and pizza seasoning (spice labels not included). All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein's facility in Winchendon, Massachusetts, which is licensed and inspected by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health, Division of Food & Drugs. This facility is inspected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Purchase this spice rack and receive Free Spice Refills for 5 years you pay only shipping and handling per order (Shipping prices: 1-10 bags $10.00, 11-20 bags $17.50, 21-30 bags $22.00, 31-45 bags $32.00, 46-60 bags $42.00 & 61-75 bags $52.00). Spices are packed due to availability at the time of packing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The set comes with pre-made labels for common spices, but we ended up just using a black china marker on the sides of the containers. These marks are erasable with a paper towel, and are visible just fine. (You do not want to use a marker on the clear lids, though, because the lids are plastic, not glass.)
I'm pretty sure these things aren't perfectly airtight (for then you'd have to twist the lid to leave airholes before popping off the lid -- as it is, you can just remove the lid), but they are *fairly* airtight. There's still some suction when pulling the lid straight off. In this sense, it's great for regularly-used (and used up) spices.
1. the tops on the tins are not very strong or tight they easily pull off and can create a mess. Would have been better with some type of seal strip or twist on.
2. When you put them on the strip, they are so close together and have a weak magnetic hold, they easily fall off.
3. Any adult hand (tested on mine and my husband's) bumpinto the other tin or pu'll the top ofg when gtabbing one. Again, a mess.
4. I tested putting them directly on fridge, still not a strong hold and that defeats the purpose of using the strip.
5. Definitely not good if u have kids, they'd be knocking this stuff on the floor daily, your floor would be full of spices!
But the magnets *are* crap. They're the cheap sheet magnets that you get from craft stores. Good enough for the really light dried spices like rubbed sage, but they have trouble holding the granulated and powdered spices like curry. I ended up gluing a triangle of rare earth magnets on each canister and now they're really solid. Unfortunately that makes them a bit lumpy on the back and they don't sit as flush as before. Maybe you'll be more talented with the glue.
I would not trust these on a refrigerator door until additional magnets were added.