Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on March 5, 2015
I have been using these boots in the Boston blizzards and cold this winter. There is no insole in these boots, just the 200g Thinsulate liner and the rubber sole as one reviewer mentioned. The cold will transfer through the rubber sole to the liner and the bottom of your foot if you stand out on the snow or ice for long periods. I took the advice of one reviewer and cut out a heavy felt footbed out of some carpet pad that I had. Wow! what a difference in the warmth of these boots. Now the cold does not transfer to the bottom of my feet. As for the fit. They were a little snug on the sides in the front of your foot at first but after walking a few minutes, the liner wears in and the fit is good. If you have extra wide feet, then a size up may be needed. Overall, these boots are great and driving a car with them on is not a problem. They keep my feet dry and are not too bulky. I would give them five stars if they included a heavily insulated footbed from the start.
on December 31, 2012
I just received my new Kamik Mens Waterproof boots in the mail a couple days ago and I could not be happier. I am the furthest thing from a boot connoisseur as I usually have not owned a pair of snow boots (although in MI, I should have always owned a pair!) I ordered these because I just purchased my first house this year (2012) and we just had our first big snowfall a few days ago and I needed something to wear while shoveling. Luckily Amazon Prime saved the day (again) and I was able to get my boots in time to shovel for the next snowfall and thats when I fell in love with these things. They are soooo warm and comfortable. I even wore them outside a few times without socks on just to test how effective the boot actually was and I can say that it was remarkable....my feet didnt get cold whatsoever. I highly recommend these boots. A quick list of the pros:
PROS
1: extremely comfortable
2: true to size
3: when tied loosely, easy to slip on and off without struggle
4: very warm
5: they seem to be very durable

CONS:
Honestly, none that I can tell.
on February 27, 2013
Bought these for my ski/snow trip in Breckenrige, CO this past weekend. I would have thought that the cold toes were due to the weather (it WAS cold), but I also purchased the Timberland Rime Ridge Mid Waterproof as my backup/everyday boot as these are extra high and I wanted something more casual. Well, I ended up wearing these only once-- wore the Timberlands EVERY DAY I was out there. My toes were FREEZING after a couple of hours. The Tims kept by feet warm all day. It's a good boot and is definitely waterproof, but the cold/stiff toes I had after wearing it was not an issue with the other shoes. Based on that, I can't give it a higher rating than 3. Hope that this helps others!
on November 16, 2012
I purchased a pair of Kamik Patriots 10 years ago. They were built like tanks and I was happy with my purchase even when they were pricey. I knew I got a solid boot! After the seem split in my patriots I decided to buy new Kamiks expecting great quality. I didn't like the Patriot 4 but these looked simple. The price range went int-between 75 and 140.00 and the reviews were good so I thought they were a good boot. The Kamik Nationplus are not worth anything over $60.00 so don't pay anything more then that. I can't see being out working or hunting in these boots all day. Like I said when you wear them your foot is all over the place like insulated Galoshes. Flimsy no support like slippers or UGGS. If you are looking for a well constructed boot pass on these!
on January 20, 2015
Really nice pair of boots! I bought these for my boyfriend. He loves to hunt (in any weather) and he's used them long enough to give them a thumbs-up. He says they're really comfortable from the start, extremely warm, and recommends that you buy a half-size bigger than you usually would -- not because they fit improperly, but just because you'd likely be wearing thick socks. I figure you'd already know that, but there you go. Personally, I'm a little skeptical that the rubber bottom will withstand constant abuse (I can see how it might separate from the leather/suede material on the sides), but it hasn't done that so far.
on June 4, 2013
I purchased these for my 12 year old son 1-1/2 yrs ago as he was growing out of his last similar pair. The entire boot has held up very well. They have good traction, the rubber portion of the boot, the eyelets, and the liners have been used pretty heavily. I wanted a pack style boot so we can remove the liners to get them dry each day after hunting so the boots can be used for the next day. These are fairly lightweight, I think only 400gr of thinsulate,so they are good for just waterproof boots for light hikes on muddy trails, up to intermediate cold days with warmer socks underneath. They are not extreme cold boots because of the 400gr liners, but for the money they serve their purpose very well for us.
on January 13, 2015
One boot felt larger than the other. Upon closer examination the insulated liner for the larger boot was inferior/thinner than the other. That is why it felt so much larger than the other. It was 50 percent thinner than the other. Uniformity does not appear to be a priority. Not sure if that is typical of this brand or not. I still have to return them. I plan on exchanging them for another pair. I hope that doesn't become problematic. Overall the boots appeared to be good quality. Apart from the mentioned irregularity.
on January 21, 2013
I received the boots right on time. The boots are supposed to be good to minus 40. While I haven't encountered those temperatures they are okay, as long as I was active, down to temperatures in the low single digits Fahrenheit. I don't think they would be comfortable much below -10 or so, especially if the wearer was not active. It has been too cold to test the waterproofing completely (not much liquid water) but they have not leaked so far. They also are holding up pretty good to daily wear, no loose stitches and nothing coming unglued. My actual shoe size is a 12 E and the 13M boot fits just fine. I would buy them again. They do not provide a whole lot of ankle support, but then I didn't expect them to.
on July 11, 2013
I ordered these for my hubby while shopping for our move to Alaska this Fall. The price made me wonder if they would be up to his military standards. When they arrived we were both pleasantly surprised and I was jealous it didn't come small enough for me to wear! The boot is so thick and pillowy and warm while still not feeling like you're a a rhino. Great quality and craftsmanship especially for the price for a good pair of men's extreme cold winter boots.no excuses now to not go shovel in the neg. degree weather. :). Also we ordered his normal shoes size and its perfect, not too big and not too small. Still exactly enough room for some good thick socks.
on February 10, 2013
Purchased these to replace old Columbia boots. Intended use is all-day walking in moderate to heavy snow cover, varying temps. So far, they have been very warm, but have not been in sub-zero temps yet (will update review then). Are comfortable, however I would add what other reviews have pointed out- if you plan on wearing thick socks, possibly with liners, then you will need at least a 1/2 size larger. Another thing have noticed- boots do not lace up very tight toward the top, which may be case for some discomfort walking all day; again will update when have fully tested them.
Definitely waterproof, was out all morning (NEMO) shoveling in deep snow, no issues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.