|Price:||$25.43 - $84.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Minus 40F Temperature rated
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Cold-weather boot with leather-and-rubber upper featuring 200B Thinsulate insulation and moisture-wicking lining
- Rustproof speed-lacing system
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kamik keeps feet warm, cozy, and dry with a style that smoothly transitions from outdoor to indoor wear.
Kamik comes from a place of extremes. Where the harshest conditions intersect with some of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see. At Kamik, we make footwear that brings to life our northern origins. Singular. Strong. Simply dependable. We've been doing it for over 100 years. Day after day. 24/7. The result of all this effort: a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions. We know you wouldn't have it any other way.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0078J8BF2
- Item model number: Nationplus-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are not the very top of the line boots that have advanced insulation and cost more than my weekly paycheck! These are an everyday practical boot that is warm, durable and practical for the north country winters. I really like them, and like the price too! Kone
Update: they lasted all winter long! I wore these 5 days a week for 8 to 12 hours a day in the Pacific Northwest( rain, rain, rain, cold rain and colder rain). They held up. They still have life left. This is impressive to me because I blow through boots like crazy. Doesn't matter if they are $200 or not. I'll buy these again when they start leaking which they all inevitably will.
- I usually wear a size 12 or 11 1/2 . I ordered the 12 and it fits nice and snug.
- These are about the most affordable removable liner boot with a -40 degree rating
- Build quality is decent for the price ( fairly thick leather, Thinsulate liner with reflective sole to help keep cold out)
- Outdoor Gear Lab rated it a Best Buy and stated that it was almost worthy of the Editor's Choice award.
If you want a super warm, comfy pair of PAC boot for a low price, this appears to be an excellent choice.
After wearing it for a few hours, the boots were a little tight. But it wasn't too uncomfortable (especially for the price I got for a size 12, it is worth it!). I recommend getting a half a size to a size bigger than your normal shoe size.
The boots did a great job keeping my feet warm in the snow. I just wore one layer of socks and after a few hours, my feet felt cool, but not cold (this was in an inch to a few inches in the snow, around 22°-30° F). So if you're going to wear them in the snow for 2-3 hours, layers of socks aren't necessary (depending how warm you'll want your feet).
The boots are great for walking thru a foot of snow. After wearing them for a while, a size 12 is perfect.