Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kamik Raindrops Rain Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 7, 2012
I am a size 5 in women and decided to go for size 4 in big kids. These rain boots fit me perfectly. I can either wear them with or without socks. I am quite petite so the length of the boot shaft fits me well. Get the red/rouge color! It really looks nice in person without the glossy finish.
on February 25, 2015
The size was my concern as Kamik boots are amazing!

-boots fit length exactly like the winter boots, except... They are more narrow. But rainboots don't need sock space like winter boots!

-reviews stated they are heavy?! Really? They are quality rain boots not sandals!

-the grey and lime boots are so cute and the lime is not obtrusive!

-wish the had handles and I would buy 3 sizes!
review image review image review image review image
on March 15, 2014
I am a size 6 1/2-7 and I bought the size 6 in these boots. They were just perfect since I like my boots to be a bit larger so I can wear heavy socks with them. I usually buy size 5 in big kid boots since I can fit into them and usually they are half the price of women's boots. Also I find kids shoes tend to be way sturdier than women's shoes. The color is exactly what I wanted and the buckle accent is adorable. I walked about a mile in these boots today and was comfortable. There are a few cons that don't directly apply to me, though:

-They fit great if you have skinny athletic calves. If you have bigger calves they probably won't fit
-The first time breaking them in, I strongly recommend wearing thick socks and leggings. Since they are rubber, they initially rubbed against my calves uncomfortably as well as my heel.
-They are a bit clunky and they do make some noise when you walk because they are rubber boots. Some people might not like this but I don't think it's a huge deal.

Overall I think they will be perfect for the indecisive March spring weather in Denver. If you get some thick wool socks, they will be perfect for winter as well. I'm hoping that the green comes back into stock in the 6 and I will probably get the black ones too.
on November 24, 2012
Have to return these as they are shockingly small. These are not the standard Kidorable/Kamik wider bridge last (foot mold) that they usually use. These I think were inspired by Hunters but lack the wider footbed while being inspired by the elevated design. Our children have worn the Kamiks with the dinos on them in size 11 but these run like a 10/9.5 in that design. Wide feet and tall toddlers should size up at least one. Our son wear a US12 but would have needed TWO sizes bigger in these.
on November 20, 2012
I was nervous about buying rain boots online, but I couldn't find any to fit my 11yr old in the stores. We purchased these boots in a size 4 and the fit is great. The boots are good quality and a nice stlye! She'd like to have them in other colors.
on June 15, 2014
The boots look well made but, run quite small,I purchased a youth size 5 for my grand daughter, they run very narrow, I had to return them, I would have considered trying the youth 6 but these were so small I did not think they would fit her either, quite disappointed as they would have looked great with her jacket, I would recommend them but, go up a few sizes if you want them to fit : (
on June 22, 2015
I didn't want to buy my kids a cheap pair of rainboots. And when I researched Kamik I was very impressed with the quality and reviews. Receiving them in the mail I was thrilled I got such an amazing boot for such a low price (when I saw these on Amazon they were less than $10). My kids have tested the limits of these boots by walking through muddy areas well over their ankles, splashing in puddles, and even climbing trees. These boots are made with real rubber and can take a beating. I ordered 3 pair for my 3 children. I got the basic black boot so that I can cycle the boots down from my daughters to my son. Very pleased with these boots. They clean up easily, too!
on January 16, 2014
Very impressed and pleased with these boots. I purchased these as we were going ocean fishing in November off the point in N.C. and my son needed boots that were higher and better quality than the typical batman/fireman style boots.
These fit him perfectly and went almost up to his knees. In fact I was glad I purchased these because while we were out there he got too close to the water and the wave splashed up on him in 30 degree weather, but to my pleasure, no water in the boots and feet stayed dry.
If you need a trusty set of boots for your kid I strongly suggest these. Also maybe order a size larger so they can grow into them and get maybe a year and half out of them.
on June 11, 2015
These run a little small. However these are very sturdy boots and really cute! I bought a pair (different colors) for each of my boys (ages 5 & 8) and they both love them. We live in Alaska so they get worn on a daily basis. They've held up very well with no breaks or tears. Nice rubber on them and they were put together well.
on March 25, 2014
First off - the picture shows hot pink, but the description clearly says viola, so expect purple. I was aware of that and was happy with the color. I was as well aware that they run a little small, so no problem there either.
They seem of amazing quality and look awesome. However, here we are, 4 1/2 months later, and there's a crack on the top of the heel. It looks like a cut, but it's not - I can already see the line where the hole is forming on the other boot.
$30 rubber boots should last longer than 4 1/2 months, in my opinion.