Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2015
My 4 years old son only wore it for a couple of month, there are two big holes on the shoes. I think it's manufacture or design problem . It does not worth the money.
review image
0Comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 28, 2016
Ordered baby/toddler size 5 for my 18 mo. Old. They are a little big for her which I expected but she will grow into them. The color is a bit lighter and brighter than I expected but still perfect for my girl. I'm pleased with the quality of the boots and how they are made.
on October 9, 2017
These are our second pair of this boot. The first was a hand me down. After about 5 wears, they smell like feet. Like the last pair, my son's feet are always sweaty (literally wet socks) when wearing this boot for only an hour or so in weather in the 50's. They don't seem to breathe very well and the liner is very cheap compared to Boggs. He does not have sweaty feet with any of his other shoes. We have many pairs of the Boggs Winter Waterproof Boots for my older son. His feet feet do not sweat, nor do the boots smell - even when wearing them in 70 degree weather. I also don't love the elevated heel on the Kamik's either. On the plus side, my 2 year old loves them and his feet have been dry - aside from the sweat!
on April 14, 2015
How are these supposed to keep my daughter's feet dry with a big tear in them? These ripped within just a few days of my daughter wearing them.
review image
0Comment| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2014
I bought these for my daughter who takes weekly outdoor classes with a local program here in the PNW. Mud boots/galoshes are a must for her class, where they spend time outdoors rain or shine and often visit wooded areas with creeks, and everything in Portland is muddy in the spring when it rains.

I was worried about going one size up but nearly every review warned to do so, and so I took the gamble myself. My six year old is technically a size 11 in sneakers and sandals (New Balance and Keen respectively, if that helps) and while the size 12 is loose on her (she can slip right in and out with socks and skinny jeans on) they do NOT fall off when she's running around stomping and kicking in puddles, or hiking around town. They have a snug fit right at the top of the foot near the ankle (snug, not uncomfortable, just enough pressure to keep the boot on the foot). I do agree with all other reviews mentioning this - go one size up. The boot won't fall off even if it's a little big, and your child will have this boot for longer as they can grow into the larger size.

The boot itself is the highest quality rain/mud boot I've ever bought for her. I can see this lasting her for the next year (let's be real here, these are for our children who hit massive growth spurts! Don't expect a boot to last much longer than a year due to child growth, but expect it to last many years based on quality). The build is sturdy, the treads are aggressive and she says the boot is very comfy to walk and run in. No complaints of foot fatigue or blisters.
on August 18, 2017
This is my second purchase of Kamik Rain boots as my son outgrew the smaller size. These boots are very well made. My son's previous pair was used for a year and it still looks new. Logo on the side is coming off, but other than that, there is no damage/wear what so ever. I love Kamik boots and these are highly recommended. They last a lot longer than cheap boots bought at box stores.
on March 2, 2016
They are decent for the price. I think one of the slightly smaller than the other because the thin insole was bunched up in the left one. So I took them out and lined them up with each other. They were an identical size. So I just trimmed the one I was going to put in the left boot down a little bit and then it fit. I bought a half size bigger so he could wear them for a while.

They are typical water/rain boots. They are not lined and do not have arch supports. But I don't know many simple water boots that are. I got these so that during break up he would not come home with wet feet. They change their shoes at school so it isn't like he would be in these all day. Just outside.

I give it 4 stars out of five because of the sizes not being the same. I would say that I had to cut off about 3/8" off the one insole to get it to fit the left boot. That isn't much but there was a difference. The boots are molded, not made by hand...so their molds should be a mirror image of each other. The difference isn't a big deal I guess...but it annoys me because craftsmanship has gone downhill in so many things. I am just disappointed maybe.
on March 15, 2016
I purchased these in Lilac from Amazon last spring for my then 18 month old. She absolutely loved them, and lived in them through the spring and summer. I sized up just a little bit and she got a good 7 months use out of them. Her feet were squished by the end of the summer but she didn't care, she still picked them over any other shoe. I was concerned about a wobbly toddler wearing these while playing out on concrete, which is why I picked this slimmer boot over some of the bulkier ones. Even our clumsy toddler never had an issue tripping over the toes. The hot pink actually went well with almost everything in a 2 year old's wardrobe. She had so many compliments from random people all spring and summer as she wore them out to errands, etc.
I'm now back on purchasing a pair in Navy for my 1 year old son for this spring/summer. I've decided to try another brand for the 2.5 year old that have the "handles" as I think she will be able to pull those on by herself. But if those don't work I will be back to buy this pair again!
on July 7, 2017
I pirchased these boots for my 21 month old daughter. They seem to fit her fine. The quality is excellent for a child's rubber boot. My daughter will wear them for hours and does not appear to show any signs of discomfort. Overall, a decent value and an excellent choice for a kid's rubber boot. I will be purchasing more as she continues to grow.
on March 30, 2017
Super cute. Great tread. I read other's reviews about them ripping but I don't think my (Almost) 2 year old will be that rough on them so that is not a concern for me. I purchased the same size he wears in sneakers and they are a bit large compared to those but that is good they will fit for a while - in the mean time I will just put thick socks on him. Overall great value for the price and again, so cute.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.