|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.75 - $69.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Pull on the Kamik Heidi and brighten any rainy day! Set in a 50% natural and plant material upper, this Kamik boot is waterproof and lightweight. This women's rainboot fatures a removable Kamik comfort EVA footbed and the ATRIUM outsole maximizes traction. Stay steady on your feet and feel ready for the rain in the Kamik Heidi!
Put a fashionable spin on all-weather dressing in this lovely rain boot from Kamik. The Heidi features vinyl-covered canvas in a sleek shape to brighten your day when the rain and gloom roll in.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 12.2 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0019WS9CY
- Item model number: HEIDI-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Yesterday, I put them on with dress pants and dress socks-a tiny bit loose with the thin dress socks, but looked great under my dress pant. I also tried them on with bulky winter socks, and they fit great. I wouldn't want them any more snug, but I could comfortably wear them all day.
I have fairly scrawny legs, but the top of these boots are fitted enough that they are not flapping around my legs. There is space to easily tuck my pants in or wear tall socks.
Well after months of searching I FINALLY found a pair that meet all of my requirements and then some!
These look sleek and modern! No bulky toe box here (oh and my feet are wide and fit perfect with extra room), plus there is extra room in the calf area (which can be an issue, and was something I was concerned about since I didn't try them on before buying). They also have a nice lining inside - some rain boots (especially the cheap ones don't have lining).
The company also recycles the boots, so when you can no longer wear them, you can send them back - so they are concerned with their environmental footprint!! This makes me happy, as well as the fact that the company is known for making outdoor wear - so it is a good product with a very reasonable price!!!!! Plus they look fashionable!
I normally wear a 7 1/2 but purchased an 8. I am happy with the size I bought, I do have more than enough extra room so just in case I wear a heavy socks, my feet won't be squished. Hope this review helps!
(1) Functionality - My feet are dry! I mean, yes, they should be dry. Not only are they dry, these are super comfortable. I haven't owned rain boots since I was a child, but I finally got a pair, and these are my most practical and comfortable shoes. Not to mention, the traction is impressive. I don't worry at all about slipping climbing stairs indoors, or climbing up a rainy hill outdoors.
(2) Durability - Only had these a couple days, but it has been raining non-stop the last 2 days. As a New Yorker, I need something that can do the job and won't degrade after one week of regular use on the dirty, uneven streets and sidewalks. I was very impressed that they have so much faith in their quality of work that they tell you to give away or sell your boots before you throw them out. And if you did need to get rid of them for any reason, there is a recycling program. It makes me believe these are built to last years, not a season.
(3) Color! - I bought these in yellow. It's hard to find very bright colored rainboots to keep your mood up on a rainy day. And dare I say, in the realm of rain gear, these are quite stylish!
So impressed after just a couple days, I just ordered some snow boots from this same company for the upcoming winter.