|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.98 - $68.24 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Pull on the Kamik Heidi and brighten any rainy day! Set in a 50% natural and plant material upper, this Kamik boot is waterproof and lightweight. This women's rainboot fatures a removable Kamik comfort EVA footbed and the ATRIUM outsole maximizes traction. Stay steady on your feet and feel ready for the rain in the Kamik Heidi!
Put a fashionable spin on all-weather dressing in this lovely rain boot from Kamik. The Heidi features vinyl-covered canvas in a sleek shape to brighten your day when the rain and gloom roll in.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 12.2 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0019WS9CY
- Item model number: HEIDI-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Well after months of searching I FINALLY found a pair that meet all of my requirements and then some!
These look sleek and modern! No bulky toe box here (oh and my feet are wide and fit perfect with extra room), plus there is extra room in the calf area (which can be an issue, and was something I was concerned about since I didn't try them on before buying). They also have a nice lining inside - some rain boots (especially the cheap ones don't have lining).
The company also recycles the boots, so when you can no longer wear them, you can send them back - so they are concerned with their environmental footprint!! This makes me happy, as well as the fact that the company is known for making outdoor wear - so it is a good product with a very reasonable price!!!!! Plus they look fashionable!
I normally wear a 7 1/2 but purchased an 8. I am happy with the size I bought, I do have more than enough extra room so just in case I wear a heavy socks, my feet won't be squished. Hope this review helps!
These boots FINALLY started to show signs of wear after 2.5 years of nearly CONSTANT/all year use in Oregon weather. As in, the tread is wearing a bit, and there is a TINY hairline crack right above the toe. I'm telling you- I wore the (STUFF) outta these boots- and they held up, and kept looking stylish.
This just amazes me.
Almost 3 years in ONE pair of boots???
After the way that these have proven time-tested quality, I would, without hesitation, buy this boot again... and again... and again.
I am now an official fan girl of the Kamik brand. Go, Canada!
So, here are a few things I thought worth mentioning.
1) Great tread! I feel confident walking in these. Comfortable, and the tread seems substantial enough to NOT double as a pair of skis on snow or mud.
2) I normally wear a 6.5, and I have narrow feet, so I almost always swim in size 7 boots. I ordered the 6, and they are just right with a pair of light socks. So it does seem that they run pretty true to size, and that I could have gotten the 6.5 and been great with a pair of heavier wool socks.
3) They do not come up as high on the calf as I had hoped. I am sure that the measurements were posted somewhere, and that in my haste, I overlooked it. So, for anyone else reading this, I will say that they come up (on me, anyway) about 4 inches below the knee, as opposed to the higher "just below" (maybe 2 inches?) I was looking for. Again, I am sure I overlooked it, just wanted to mention it.
4) They really are snug in the calf. I don't have super buff calves, so this isn't a problem, except that it takes a little extra wiggling if I want to tuck my jeans into them.Read more ›
Yesterday, I put them on with dress pants and dress socks-a tiny bit loose with the thin dress socks, but looked great under my dress pant. I also tried them on with bulky winter socks, and they fit great. I wouldn't want them any more snug, but I could comfortably wear them all day.
I have fairly scrawny legs, but the top of these boots are fitted enough that they are not flapping around my legs. There is space to easily tuck my pants in or wear tall socks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Because of the other reviews, I ordered a half size up and they fit well. Not great arch support, but I didn't expect that in a rain boot. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Deb Palazzi
These are so cute! Pretty comfy, but be sure to leave room for thick(ish) socks if you plan to walk a lot.Published 23 hours ago by LS
These boots are very comfortable. Not too heavy, I love the color. I go work out on our yard and they are great. They do not tire me at atll and keep my feet dry and clean. Read morePublished 4 days ago by PILARCITA
Could not get my foot in them, they are going back. Very nice quality, great price, but don't fit...Published 7 days ago by Melinda
Foot bed was smallish for a size 10. Calf opening was like wearing a tourniquet! Ridiculously small calf width for the size of boots. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Koko
My daughter wanted rain boots she could use in college. After reading all the good posts about this brand, I decided to get them in red. They are great!!! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mayra G.
Great boot for the price. Good traction in the snow and rain. Will rebuy!Published 11 days ago by TG