|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.97 - $78.98 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Waterproof mid-calf rain boot with wingtip foot and logoed shield at shaft
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Synthetic rain boot
Fight the rainy day blues in style with the stunning Jennifer boot from Kamik. Its vibrant look gets a touch of shine thanks to the functional buckle and polished medallion detail. A confident lug sole keeps you steady as she goes through the puddly city streets.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005DJ227C
- Item model number: JENNIFER-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Do yourself a favor and take some measurements before buying:
-To estimate where on your leg the top of the boot will be, measure 15.5" from your heel up your calf; the total heel of the boot is about 1".
-The boot opening is 15.5" and there is no stretch; keep in mind the top of the boot will almost surely be higher than the widest part of your calf.
* They are true to size for my size 10 feet.
* I can easily fit flared leg jeans folded into them (or skinny leg jeans, of course). See the customer images I uploaded for proof.
* They feel light for rubber boots.
* They rubber feels soft and flexible. I can bend the boots at the toe and ankle while I work, without feeling like I'm straining them against their seams.
* They have a flattering, fitted silhouette.
* The top opening is the perfect width to fit around jeans, not be too tight, and yet still hug my legs without any big gaps between my leg and the boot. This is something I really look for in any boot, but especially a rain/work boot because I don't want either rain or hay getting into the boot from the top of a too-wide opening. In fact some small bits of hay did get in during working, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it would have been with some of the wider-opening boots.
* The foot area fits my (slightly wider than "medium") feet wearing thin/regular socks with some room to spare. It fits just right while wearing my SmartWool socks.
* Tread is deep enough to grip and prevent slipping in mud.
* The label states they are waterproof. I hope this remains true for a long time.
* The label states they are made of PVC-free rubber.
* The label states they are made in Canada.
* They do take a bit of work to get on and off.Read more ›
- The height is about the same, perfect if you want a "fashionable" look.
- The fit of the size 8 Kamik, was equivalent to the 7's in Hunter. The Calf is smaller which gives a sleek look, and enough room for thin/medium socks and skinny jeans. However, if you want thick winter socks and a boot leg jean or sweatpants, the calf will be too tight.
- They fit tighter at the ankle, and rub ever so slightly against my medial malleolus, but I have walked several blocks no problem, have not worn them all day yet.
- They are waterproof, nice solid sole.
Overall BEAUTIFUL boots. Super super happy with purchase. Good Luck!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't want to spend a ton of money on Hunters so I got these. The quality is great and the gray color goes with a lot of things. I get compliments on them all the time. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Momoftwins
We wore these working in mud in Nicaragua. We were part of the few that did not get blisters. It was great how high they were. (Although I am very short (4'11"))Published 1 day ago by April koebcke
Very good quality. Nice and tall. I'm 5'11". They come to my knees. Not to tight or loose.Published 1 day ago by su lukow
The seams of the plastic aren't the best I've ever seen but great for the price! Love the colorPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome fit and really comfortable for actual work and walking. I needed rain boots that were durable and functional, and these held up perfectly for slogging up and down nasty,... Read morePublished 1 day ago by cory oberlin
These boots are so much better than the more expensive brands. I love them. And they're made in Canada! By Canadians! Not made in china like Hunter boots. Read morePublished 2 days ago by TwoOfFive
These are the best rain boots I have had and I would buy them again. I went 1/2 size up, I usually take a 9 or 91/2 so I went to a 10 and they are perfect. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Peggy Benzler
Bought these for my wife. She normally wears size 7, so that's what I ordered. She can fit her feet in the boots, but not if she's wearing socks. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Matthew Pope