|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.88 - $65.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
- Removable kamik eva insole
- Non-marking outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Waterproof lightweight and flexible rain boot
Kamik comes from a place of extremes. Where the harshest conditions intersect with some of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see. At Kamik, we make footwear that brings to life our northern origins. Singular. Strong. Simply dependable. We've been doing it for over 100 years. Day after day. 24/7. The result of all this effort: a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions. We know you wouldn't have it any other way.
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Canada
- ASIN: B01BOU20OI
- Item model number: Jennifer-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 4, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fit is perfect, I bought my usual size, 9. I will say, if you wear a liner with these, the fit might be a little tight. The nature of the synthetic material on the inside makes these feel a tiny bit snug as I pull them on. Once the boot is on all the way, they feel just fine. If I get a liner, I'll update on how the fit changes.
The first time I wore these was this past weekend to crew for a friend's ultra-marathon. I walked roughly 6 miles, in snowy weather and I was perfectly warm and dry. I did wear thick winter wool-socks under since I didn't buy a liner. Wore them all day from 7am- 4pm and felt great, even the next day. Warm, waterproof AND comfortable. Totally didn't expect that from a rainboot!