|Fits as expected||
$11.99 - $79.99
- Synthetic Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Glossy pull-on rain boot featuring round toe and gripping lugged outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stay sleek and vibrant on a rainy day with Kamik's stunning Naomi rain boot. The glossy adds some shine to the gloom while the grippy sole helps you maintain poise in slippery conditions. The knee-length construction offers full protection.
Kamik makes footwear that brings to life its northern origins. Singular. Strong. Simply dependable. The result of all this effort: a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Canada
- ASIN: B0041FI6C4
- Item model number: Naomi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
What they DON'T do, is last. In late November of 2014, I started feeling weird sensations in the bottom of my feet. Just a flash of cold, or wet, but these boots do make you're feet sweat, so at first I put it off on that. Plus, my socks weren't obviously wet when I took the boots off. It never occurred to me that the boots had something wrong with them. After all, they were just a year and five months old and I used them only occasionally at the barn, literally walking out, opening the paddock gate in the morning, then putting the horses up at night. Once or twice I went playing in mud puddles with my niece. But that's it. Trust me, these boots were coddled. Anyway, between the weather (and some health problems that kept me from being the one to go to the barn) I only wore them a couple of times in Dec. of 2014. Now it's Jan. 8 of 2015, and tonight when I went out to the barn, I actually felt my right sock saturate when I stepped in water. When I came back inside, I pulled the boots off and looked, and sure enough BOTH boots are split completely through across the balls of the feet. These are reinforced rubber soles probably twice as thick as the soles of the boots they replaced. For all the reviews, and the price of $60, I am rather disgusted. They look beautiful, and fit well. They're comfortable as anything. But are you kidding me? A year and five months of minimal wear over easy terrain, and both soles split in half? I came on here to see if I could complain or return them, but it's been to long. So I decided to write an honest review instead. Lesson learned, 'pretty and nice' does not equal quality.
1) Jennifer were too tall and not flattering (I am 5'10", slim). The colors are dull (I tried black, red and lilac), but the boot itself is well made and comfortable.
2) Naomi were the heaviest of all, but looked fabulous. They are not as tall as Jennifer, and the boot edge is trimmed with high-quality fabric. I kept these for wearing it to work and whenever I leave the house.
3) Olivia were the most comfortable and the lightest of all. They are the same as Jennifer, but shorter - same height as Naomi. They are light - much lighter then Naomi or Jennifer. Very comfortable sole, but the colors are dull. I decided to keep these for any yard work, and am very happy with them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are really nice looking BUT red is not red as shown. It's dark burgundy.Read more