4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Kamisafe KT-50 Mini Tabletop Tripod Portable Desktop Travel Tripod Legs Stand with Swivel Ball Head for DSLR Camcorder Digital Camera Spotting Scope Projector
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Folding desktop table top tripod, provides a compact and secure platform for shooting.
- High-strength shake-proof Mg-Al alloy tripod body, max. loading capacity up to 2.7kg/6.0lbs.
- Easily attach & detach your camera via the 1/4" threaded screw. And the ball head can swivel 360 degrees & tilt 90 degrees, so you can lock in your perfect angle and shoot at virtually any angle.
- Wide loading platform for better loading capacity, and low angle macro shooting.
- Non-slip rubber feet design for safe to use, and mini folded size design for easy to carry.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DescriptionOur Kamisafe KT-50 table top tripod is a professional mini tripod, which is made of aluminum alloy, compact and lightweight, suitable for small sized professional cameras. It can be used for direct hold by hand, tabletop placed and travel photography, especially offers you a simple and enjoyable shooting while outside.
Features- Standard UNC1/4" screw can be directly mounted on camera.
- Mg-Al alloy tripod body: the tripod body is made of high-strength shake-proof Mg-Al alloy, and treated by high temperature, corrosion resistance and baking varnish coating technology.
- Compatible with a wide range of gears, such as Canon, Nikon, iPhone, Android smartphones, Spotting scopes, webcams and more.
Specifications- Model: KT-50.
- Body material: aluminum alloy.
- Max. height: 185mm /7.28".
- Min. height: 97mm /3.81".
- Folded length: 185mm /7.28".
- Max. Load: 2.7kg /5.95lbs.
- Weight: 0.16kg/0.36 lbs.
Notes: The cameras, cellphones and phone clip are NOT included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, you can't go wrong with this tripod setup, especially if you're on a budget... you won't be disappointed!
Pros: Price, light weight, very smooth action head, zipper carrying bag, nice weight capacity, looks awesome.
This tripod is made with thick casted aluminum alloy, not flimsy hollowed tubes like other mini tripods. This also makes it a bit heavier, which is important to hold bigger cameras. That said, you cannot extend the tripod's legs, they are fixed position.
I've tested it with my Sony α6300 and a long zoom lens 18-200mm. It survived 2 very hard postion:
1. Camera lens at horizontal level, between 2 legs of the tripod.
2. Camera lens at below horizontal level, at maximum tilt of the tripod (theoretically can tilt to -90 degree from ground, but it was impossible with a long 200mm zoom lens), and the lens aligned with one of the legs.
So from those I could conclude that if I have my lens tilt up any angle, I can rotate it anyway I want.
Unfortunately, the tripod cannot stand the veritical camera position (it can with smaller lenses though), nor the hardest position: camera lens tilt down, between 2 legs
I did not receive any discount for this review. I just want to review because I see other brand selling a similar tripod (CS 50) for 70% more ($35) but I know many products on Amazon are just the same China products rebranded differently, so 5-star reviewed brands do not mean better product, they just mean you pay more for the brand.