Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 3
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

84%
16%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 14, 2014
Nanami's kindness leads her to rescue a white snake she found in her school. The snake leaves a strange mark on her wrist after she lets it go. Too bad Nanami doesn't know what it means. Tomoe does, Nanami is the intended bride of a snake! Will Tomoe be able to keep her safe? Will the snake turn out to be a friend or a foe? The adorable Mizuki seems to a kind hearted snake but is he really? What does he have in store for Nanami?

While not especially deep or challenging, this series is cute and it is a lovely light read. If you enjoy supernatural romances you should give this one a try! If you like Inuyasha check this out!
on October 14, 2012
I liked this volume just as much as the previous two.Im totally hooked on it!! There are 3 stories that happen in this vol.I loved what happens chapter 17 where Tomoe goes to school posing as Nanami because she's ill, it's really funny. The first story in this vol. is that Nanami and Tomoe are invited to go to Himemiko's shrine under the pond for tea. Himemiko's notice Nanami's relationship with Tomoe and about her having feelings for her shinshi. Tomoe then suddenly states that he would never get involved with a human.
The second story is when we meet a new character,Mizuki who is a snake spirit. He loves Nanami and he wants her, which leads to Tomoe kinda realize his feelings for Nanami and kinda freaking out about the whole Mizuki and Nanami thing.
I really don't know why people are comparing this to black bird manga.For me this is nothing like that and in my opinion it's better, I love this series and you should definitly check it out you wont be dissapointed!
on July 1, 2016
Love love love this series. The anime didn't do it justice. Have been with this series since the beginning and I still
love it. I try to preorder the crap out of this series, always want to read more.

Romance comedy suspense fantasy love her artwork style
This is honestly a book series I could never give up
on October 11, 2013
Continuing in the same style as the first two volumes, three is cute and funny. There is some slight progression in Nanami's and Tomoe's relationship. That would be amid her first party as a shrine god, getting engaged to a snake, and Tomoe attending school in her place when she gets sick. :-) Definitely recommend!

Highlight: One of my favorite moments was Nanami whining about Tomoe flirting with so many girls when he suddenly grabs her arm and asks when did she get engaged! The looks on their faces! He definately won that conversation.
on June 14, 2013
This story is so different and very attention-grabbing. I love the art style and how detailed everything is. The characters are very personable, yet also mysterious. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Japanese culture, anime/manga, demons, or the occult. It is very girly, but it has enough violence in it that it is good for anyone.
on November 10, 2011
If you love shojo and want something with the feel of old and new Japan this may be a manga you might want to try. I found this manga by accident and now have decided to buy the rest of the series. It isn't something too poplar but I find that sometimes that the most unpopular are the most memorable.
on December 28, 2012
With every volume I love it more and more! It has everything I love about manga! If you like reverse harems, mythology and romantic comedies then you'll love this!
on October 20, 2012
I picked up this manga because I ran across the anime series. I'm not sure how new the anime is but the site I watch my anime on only has the first three episodes so it's new to me. Vol. 1 of the manga has the story for Episodes 1 and 3 of the anime, Vol 2 has anime episode 2. I loved the anime so much that I find myself to impatient to wait for the next episode and went straight to the manga.. I shoulda bought Vol.'s 2-4 but at $10 a pop I only bought Vol. 2.. read it all in 30mins and want more.
on January 16, 2014
Biggest manga so far in the series. It continues to blow my mind that I have found a shoujo I like. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love Mrs. Suzuki for making this.
on December 27, 2011
People should definitely read Kamisama Kiss! If you're a fan of Black Bird this is sort of like it only less perversion.