Kammok Roo Double Camping Hammock
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortable Size: The Roo unfurls to 10'L x 5'7"W, about the size of a queen size bed and comfortably fits two people.
- Durable & Strong: The Roo has a weight capacity of 500lbs and is made of Kammok's proprietary LunarWave fabric that is stronger, lighter, and softer than other parachute fabrics. It also comes with two climbing rated carabiners (22 kN) and two Dyneema slings for suspension.
- Portable & Lightweight: The Roo weighs just 23oz (with carabiners packed) and compresses down into its stuff sack at 5.5"L x 6.5"H x 4.5"W, making it ultra portable and an excellent companion for any adventure.
- Socially Conscious: With every Roo purchased, a portion of your purchase goes toward providing resources to create sustainable change in Kenyan communities through CTC International.
- Lifetime Warranty: We proudly stand behind everything we make. The Roo carries a lifetime warranty to the original owner against material and workmanship defects. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and requires proof of purchase or warranty registration on the Kammok website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BUILT CLEVER. LASTS FOREVER. The Kammok Roo is the world’s best camping hammock, built to elevate your adventures from the backyard to the backcountry. Made with diamond-ripstop nylon, LunarWave fabrics and climbing rated technology, the Roo is incredibly soft and amongst the most durable and safe hammocks on the market. A Strong Camping Hammock but Easy to Set up! Equipped with our 2 Kanga Claws (23kN carabiners made from aerospace aluminum) and 2 Racer Slings, (22kN Dyneema slings), we are pioneering a higher standard for hammock safety with climbing technology that is trusted and approved by the most advanced climbers around the world to ensure your safety. Inspired by the female red kangaroo, this camping hammock will give you a comfortable, secure place to rest, and keep your adventures onward and upward with a simple set up and packable structure. STUFF SACK INCLUDED! The Roo hammock packs easily into its attached water-resistant compression sack, getting down to the size of an angry blowfish. We Love the Planet! Kammok is a proud 1 Percent For the Planet member and B Corp certified, every product purchased fuels our mission to equip and inspire for life changing adventure. Through our Give Adventure program, your partnership funds youth experiencing life change through leadership training, mentorship, and outdoor adventure. Thank you for choosing the RooLife!
Color: Gold Coast /Stone Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had this for a week and have spent some time in it almost every day. It's strong and soft. It's verrrrrry roomy. With the Python Straps and the biners, it's a very quick setup. I've already booked camping time in a few weeks because I have been waiting for a REAL hammock to use overnight. No more Costco jobbies for us. I have a Klymit hammock pad for it, which helps hold the sides open and off of me, as well as adding insulation and helping to lay flat. Even works on an asymmetrical lay. Going to pick up the Dragonfly bug net this weekend.
Note: The second time I used it, I noticed some stitches coming loose on the inside drawstring's channel. I called Kammok and they said they'll fix stitching that affects the structure but this issue should not be a problem and the hammock was still usable. I agreed that it's still usable, but still returned for a replacement through Amazon. I hope it was just a one-off thing. If it happens again I'm just going to hand stitch it back myself. That's not a dealbreaker.
I installed my hammock in my bedroom using an ENO Indoor Hammock Hanging Kit & Kammok Python Straps.
This hammock is beautifully made with triple stitching. I replaced/added two Black Diamond Neutrino carabiners to the set. This allowed me to keep the Kanga Claw carabiners and Dyneema Racer Slings on the hammock for storage/removal and the Black Diamond Neutrinos on the Python Straps for optimal hang angle.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm 6'3" around 250 lbs and I fit in this easily with plenty of room to spare.Read more
I love the straps and how easy it is to use. Very comfy. Definitely recommend