Kammok Roo Double Camping Hammock
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAXIMUM SPACE AND COMFORT: The Roo hammock spreads to 10'L x 5'7"W, opening to the size of a queen bed. Comfortably fits two people, or offers a spacious night’s sleep for one.
- DURABLE & STRONG: Holding over 500lbs, our rip-stop nylon LunarWave™ fabric is stronger, lighter, and softer than other hammocks on the market. One of the only hammocks with climbing-rated equipment, you can rest assured that the Roo’s climbing rated carabiners (22kN) and Dyneema slings for suspension will hold you safely and securely on your most dynamic adventures.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at just 23oz, the Roo Camping Hammock compresses in it’s stuff sack to only 5.5"L x 6.5"H x 4.5”W. This Camping Hammock is an ultra-portable companion for backcountry camping, or backyard tailgating.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: And 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction, we proudly stand behind everything we make. The Roo carries a lifetime warranty to the original owner against material and workmanship defects. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and requires proof of purchase or warranty registration on the Kammok website.
- Buy Kammok. Give Adventure™ to Youth. Your purchase allows us to support youth through leadership training, mentoring, and outdoor adventure. Visit kammok.com for more information on our Give Adventure Program.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||5 x 6 x 8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.48 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.11 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Style Name||Roo Hammock|
|Weight Supported||500 pounds|
BUILT CLEVER. LASTS FOREVER. The Kammok Roo is the world’s best camping hammock, built to elevate your adventures from the backyard to the backcountry. Made with diamond-ripstop nylon, LunarWave fabrics and climbing rated technology, the Roo is incredibly soft and amongst the most durable and safe hammocks on the market. A Strong Camping Hammock but Easy to Set up! Equipped with our 2 Kanga Claws (23kN carabiners made from aerospace aluminum) and 2 Racer Slings, (22kN Dyneema slings), we are pioneering a higher standard for hammock safety with climbing technology that is trusted and approved by the most advanced climbers around the world to ensure your safety. Inspired by the female red kangaroo, this camping hammock will give you a comfortable, secure place to rest, and keep your adventures onward and upward with a simple set up and packable structure. STUFF SACK INCLUDED! The Roo hammock packs easily into its attached water-resistant compression sack, getting down to the size of an angry blowfish. We Love the Planet! Kammok is a proud 1 Percent For the Planet member and B Corp certified, every product purchased fuels our mission to equip and inspire for life changing adventure. Through our Give Adventure program, your partnership funds youth experiencing life change through leadership training, mentorship, and outdoor adventure. Thank you for choosing the RooLife!
Color: Half-Moon Purple
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've had this for a week and have spent some time in it almost every day. It's strong and soft. It's verrrrrry roomy. With the Python Straps and the biners, it's a very quick setup. I've already booked camping time in a few weeks because I have been waiting for a REAL hammock to use overnight. No more Costco jobbies for us. I have a Klymit hammock pad for it, which helps hold the sides open and off of me, as well as adding insulation and helping to lay flat. Even works on an asymmetrical lay. Going to pick up the Dragonfly bug net this weekend.
Note: The second time I used it, I noticed some stitches coming loose on the inside drawstring's channel. I called Kammok and they said they'll fix stitching that affects the structure but this issue should not be a problem and the hammock was still usable. I agreed that it's still usable, but still returned for a replacement through Amazon. I hope it was just a one-off thing. If it happens again I'm just going to hand stitch it back myself. That's not a dealbreaker.
I installed my hammock in my bedroom using an ENO Indoor Hammock Hanging Kit & Kammok Python Straps.
This hammock is beautifully made with triple stitching. I replaced/added two Black Diamond Neutrino carabiners to the set. This allowed me to keep the Kanga Claw carabiners and Dyneema Racer Slings on the hammock for storage/removal and the Black Diamond Neutrinos on the Python Straps for optimal hang angle.
I 250% recommend this hammock to everyone, and have bought it to give as a gift.