Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kamor® 9" 9 inch PU Leather Stand Case + Micro USB Keyboard with Touch Screen Stylus Pen for 9 inch Android Tablet PC + Micro Female to Mini Male adapter (Black)
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on September 28, 2013
I recently bought this leather case for my girlfriend's acer iconia w3 and she is enjoying every minute of it. Keyboard works great when typing or researching on the net and the included pen makes selecting apps and other stuff easy. I would recommend this everyone.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2013
I just love the fact that it comes with the right usb connector. The micro usb fits in the tablet and you don't have to use the other connector attachment. This way you don't have to carry the other adapter with you in order to use your new keyboard. Works great and wish I'd ordered this one first instead of a different one for my tablet, this one is for my husband.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
This is a generally nice case. The keyboard functioned fine with my Winbook TW801 tablet from Microcenter. However, the case is does not fit this 8" windows tablet. There is much too much room. The idea of a USB keyboard appealed to me over Bluetooth but theany Bluetooth cases on Amazon actually fit the tablet. The stylus is very cheap. The adapter is nice. The keyboard lettering will easily wear off quickly, not for heavy use.
review image review image
44 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
I have been searching for a case for my Acer Iconia W3 (this is my 5th try). This Iconia fits and the sleek micro keyboard works fabulously. What an exceptional value! The delivery was flawless. I received a text message the day prior to expect it, a text that it was on the truck and once delivered, a text that stated it was delivered. I went outside my door and picked it up. This review is the first text I've typed on it. Simply plug-in and type. What a pleasure! It came with an optional adapter. (Note: The case is open on 3 sides even when closed. Suggestion: A guide to the use of the special keys on the full keyboard with touch screen tips would be helpful.) Thanks Amazon. You Rock! :) J Alston
on April 23, 2015
This is my first tablet keyboard. The keyboard has a nice feel to it. Keys respond well. I plugged it in and my Nexus 7 (2nd edition) worked immediately with it, no downloads. I like the design of the case and the magnetic clasps. Careful when you close it, your tablet could hit the spacebar and turn it back on, mine didn't seem to auto-sleep on close either. I have a Wacom stylus, so the one that came with it will be a backup. As I was typing my first website to go to, I noticed something strange about the QWERTY keyboard, maybe you can find it in the photo I've attached.
review image
on July 5, 2013
This is a really nice case, the keyboard works nicely and I feel confident that the tablet is secure and safe ... one of the clips that hold the tablet in has come out and I had to put it back in ... and there isn't much space in the case to store the keyboard attachemnt plug while it's not plugged in
on June 7, 2013
I loved this product initially, but the tab at the top that supposed to keep my tablet secured to the bottom two tabs completely pulled loose from the inside of the leather case. So now I have to keep putting my tablet back in place in the case because there is nothing to secure it any more. And, the leather at the bottom where the keyboard rests is starting to roll away from the top portion.It is really starting to look as cheap as it is. I would have asked for a replacement but Amazon couldn't replace it, they can only refund my money. I would have had to send it back for a refund, get the refund, and then reorder and I felt that was a waste of time. Kamor 9" PU Leather Stand Case + USB Keyboard with Touch Screen Stylus Pen for 9 inch Android Tablet PC + Mini 5pin OTG Cable (Black)
99 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2013
I bought this case for a 7" Hisense Sero 7 Pro tablet. I was looking for a case with a keyboard, and not only did it have a keyboard, but it came with a stylus and a cable with two different ends. for the money, it almost seemed too good, but I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quality and functionality of this case - it exceeded my expectations. I can't answer to how it holds up over time yet, but for now I absolutely recommend it.
on February 18, 2015
Well, I bought this for my Nextbook 7 tablet (NX700QC16G) and it is really too big. I guess I should have known better from the dimensions in the description, but I assumed that a 7" tablet case would fit a 7" tablet. The 7" tablet case is 9" long, which is about 20% bigger than the tablet. When sitting one direction, the micro USB port is in the middle on the left and the keyboard connector contacts the middle case hook. If you flip it over so the micro USB is on the right, then the volume button is resting on the lower right case hook and it runs the volume down to zero. Vertically, the top and bottom hooks seem to hold it well. It did plug right in and work with no problems or setup required, and the keyboard works well. I saw some reviews that said that their Nextbook 7 worked fine, but they were old reviews in 2013 or prior and I suppose the tablets have gotten smaller since then. To be honest, I don't know of a modern 7" tablet that would fit in a 9" case. I saw some other reviews that said they bought the 7" case for their 8" tablet, probably for the same reason. Unfortunately, if you have a 7" tablet there is no smaller size to go to.
review image review image
on October 2, 2013
It is very helpful because the keyboard can be used with the UBS device the case brings and it is like using a computer.