Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kamp-Rite Oversize Kwik Cot
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty, powder-coated frame and fabric base with side storage pockets
- Manufacturer: Kamp-Rite
- Tent cot oversized kwik-cot FC421
- Padded head section
- Carry bag for storage and transport
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Kamp-Rite oversize Kwik cot opens in seconds to create a comfortable 84" x 33" sleeping surface the oversize Kwik cot folds down to a compact 43" x 10" x 9" package. W.Eight capacity 350 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one thing I would change is to have some type of locking mechanism on the legs. We were a bit surprised that there was nothing that holds the legs when extended. We haven't had any issues with it collapsing, but I would just feel more secure knowing it was locked into position.
Pros: Comfortable, big, nice storage on side for your phone, cloth covers so that no metal touches your body when sleeping.They fit my husband (6'2" 210#) and myself (5'10" 135#) very nicely with just a bit of give when laying on it. It doesn't creak when moving.
Cons: No locking mechanism on legs when extended.
Our plus sized guest found the Kwik Cot (with the mattress & pad) to be very comfortable, secure, plenty wide and long enough, and was able to enjoy quality rest during the visit! Also because of the height, much easier on knees & joints for getting in & out of bed, vs most cots being low to the ground, or an air mattress on the floor.
For packing away, I had a harder time deflating the mattress and folding up the foam pad, than I did taking down the cot & repacking it in the included storage bag! Buying the Kwik Cot was a very good decision!
Hubby is already saying it'll be great for him as a 2nd bed on restless nights!
I'll upload a photo.
Laying on it seems super comfy on back, stomach and side lying positions, and room to turn around if you're a turner. My mastiff jumped on me when trying it out and it held through the added stress of her pounce (better than my stomach). There's room for at least one of them to sleep with me if they want.
I'm curious to see how it wears, it seems quite sturdy and a good value for what I payed.
What I loved:
1. The length and width of this cot is great. Though it would only fit one way on the canvas tent platform at the Scout camp.
2. How easy it was to setup and take down.
3. The side pockets to store a few items was a great touch.
A few critisisms but not enough of an issue to mark down a star, but will update in future if anything breaks abnormally.
1. The height of the frame would be better for me if it was 2 inches lower. It's a bit too high to sit comfortably on the cot and trying to put shoes on as my feet wouldn't quite reach the floor (I'm 5' 11" tall with a 32-33" inseam). However, if I sat on the frame edge itself, I could put my feet flat on the floor (since you don't sink when you sit on the cot material itself), but sitting on the frame isn't comfortable.
2. The straps that help keep the cot closed seem a bit thin and look like they could rip after just a little bit of use. I'll keep an eye on this and handle those straps gently.
3. The zipper on the carrying bag feels very cheap (not heavy duty at all) and feels like it could bust easily as well. So I'll need to handle that zipper with gentle care as well.
I would definitely buy this cot again and recommend it to other adults that are having a hard time sleeping on hard surfaces or thin pads as they get older.