- File Size: 1822 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01D50X0BW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#16,227 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Business > Project Management
- #6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Project Management
- #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Kanban: A Quick and Easy Guide to Kickstart Your Project Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book would be a good starting point for internal education on your team's use of kanban. The examples/guides can easily be translated to other software such as Trello, JIRA, LiquidPlanner, etc. If you collaborate with other teams that are not into limiting work in progress to maintain a sustainable pace and want to introduce them to how you work, use this as a template for internal communication.
If you are looking to go beyond just jotting down on cards, moving them from left to right and feeling like you might be missing something, look elsewhere than this book.