|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 3.2 inches|
Kandego NRR 33 Ear Plugs - 30 Pairs
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for loud concerts and sports events, sleep, shooting, working with loud machinery and tools
- Super soft, low pressure, bullet-shape earplugs offer comfort even for sensitive ear canals
- Dermatologically safe foam is non-irritating to skin
- Self-adjusting foam offers easy ear insertion, long wearing comfort, and quick recovery time
- NR33 Noise Reduction Rating is highest level of noise protection available
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Don't let everyday noises irritate you and harm your hearing
Kandego Premium Foam Earplugs will give you the comfort and protection you deserve!
Do you ever have to deal with any of these annoying problems?- Noisy neighbours or roommates don't let you get a good night's rest
- Your spouse snores and keeps you from sleeping
- You work with noisy machines or in a noisy environment
- You feel deafened after a sport event or concert
- Outside sounds distract you while reading, studying, or working.
Modern life irritating noises can permanently damage your hearing, even if you don't realize it
- Feel enhanced comfort and wearability with slow-recovery, low-pressure foam that conforms to the shape of your ear canal
- NRR 33dB, the highest noise reduction rating you can get in disposable earplugs
- Enjoy lasting comfort thanks to super soft foam
- Earplugs won't irritate your ears
- Easy insertion and custom fit mean plugs won't fall out
- Take earplugs anywhere and keep them clean with pillow cases.
Earplugs are made of special foam material that fits perfectly into your ear canal, providing the best noise reduction and hearing protection available
Our customers consistently tell us these earplugs outperform others for comfort and effectiveness.
We guarantee you'll love them too
We're so confident you'll have the same experience as our satisfied customers that we back Kandego Premium Earplugs with a 90-Day, no-hassle, free product replacement guarantee!
Don't let your ears suffer any longer. Click the "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page to place your order.
Top Customer Reviews
I have tried lots of ear plugs, but these are really good ones! They come in a big pack of 30 pcs and every pair of ear plugs is packed separately, what makes it comfortable to carry!
Usually I use them while shooting with gun and they perfectly lowers the sound.
Also, the seller is really doing great job with customer service an follow up!
Wold definitely recommend to get these ear plugs!
Like any disposable foam ear plugs, these need to be rolled between your fingers to compress them before inserting and letting them expand in the ear canal. These seem to have a softer and somewhat "grippier" texture than many I've used, and I'm very pleased with their performance so far.
- Yes they are soft and comfortable, but they are so soft that they don't go deep enough into the ear canal, so they don't reduce the sound as much as EAR.
- Kandego ear plugs will get thinner when you roll them, but for some reason they don't fit to the diameter of the ear canal as well, also reducing the effectiveness of sound reduction.
- I bought 30 pairs of Kandego ear plugs for $16.99, I can get 200 pairs of EAR classic ear plugs for $25.96 (https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Uncorded-Earplugs-Value-390-1000/dp/B0006GWRY0/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1465857110&sr=8-11&keywords=EAR+ear+plugs+classic).
I am a musician and use ear plugs regularly, when I play, to reduce hearing loss. When using Kandego ear plugs, after a night of playing, I have a ringing in my ears. When I use EAR ear plugs, I do not.
I leave the decision to you, but I plan on going back to EAR.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
wore these at Coachella in the camp ground and managed to get sleep.... that should say it all!Published 6 days ago by Jill G.
These are wonderful. I have a light sleeping child who went off to college, and had their sleep constantly disturbed by a noisy roommate who talked in their sleep, a lot. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pooke
These ear plugs are stiff and irritate my ears. They also don't block out sound very well, likely because they don't conform to the shape of my ear. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mariah York
These earplugs were recommended on a tinnitus forum, the idea being to keep them handy in different places so you'll never have to go into a loud movie or construction site or... Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. F. Goodacre
Great dispenser type packaging and individual packaging. The earbuds work well.Published 1 month ago by Sharon Patterson
Conveniently packaged, the box opens and becomes a dispensing unit, not the best quality for long term use, but the price is fair for the overall quality.Published 2 months ago by Kristine Nadala
The first box worked great, but the second box had smaller and softer ear plugs that didn't work!Published 2 months ago by brad mitchell
I thought I'd try these for a change from my regular earplugs, and they are worthless. They cancelled out nothing, just made sounds a tiny bit muffled, as if I had a minuscule... Read morePublished 2 months ago by suzikay
Very good earplugs for the price. They reduce the noise of my machinery tremendously. RecommendedPublished 3 months ago by Half Twain