- I fell in love with this book and the characters within in from the first chapter. Sometimes it's hard to pinpoint what grabs me with a story and this is one such story but a huge part has to be the writing somehow this author just nails it for me every single time. - Anne Goodreads Reviewer
- As always this amazing author integrates romance, sex and love with darkness, pain and loss. I cried and I yelled and as ever went on an emotional rollercoaster with this story. I loved it! I would totally love to visit Kandiland again and again. - Obsessed by Books
- T.L. Smith's characters and perfectly imperfect. Kandiland is my first read by this lovely author and it won't be my last! - Rochelle Reads
- Omg... I could not put this book down... the story grips you from beginning to end. You have no idea what the heck will happen next. No..really... the author throws in a few curveballs and things that I hadn't anticipated making this a crazy whirlwind of intense feelings. - Whitney Goodreads Reviewer
- Kandi isn't the only one with a Huxley jar after reading Kandiland. I recently discovered and fell in love with T.L. Smith with her last few releases. While Kandiland isn't dark, there are a few twists and Huxley is every bit the broken bad boy. - Up all nights with books.
- TL Smith's characters don't live in the mainstream. They're found in the margins, in the shadows and in little niche pockets of oddity all over the place. - Lisa Goodreads Reviewer