Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 71% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- This is the violent and chaotic journey of two men - a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath. Each hates the other but must work together to save themselves. Play Kane in single-player mode and either character in two-player co-op mode.
- Violence Erupts in Meticulously Created Safe Worlds: Realistic and responsive environments and crowds react when events get of out control. Manipulate the environments and crowds strategically to complete objectives.
- Wide Variety of Intense 3rd Person Game Play: Rappel from buildings, firing on the run or from moving vehicles, launch surprise attacks, lay down cover fire, and shoot blind from around corners, hurl smoke, tear, and incendiary grenades
- Fast and Iintuitive Combat: Lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of survival. You can also fight alone, you will automatically draw fire, throw grenades, lay down cover, and engage in close combat with their own signature moves.
- Two-player Co-operative Game Play: Team up and play the full story with a friend as either Kane or Lynch. At any point in the game you can choose to play the next, or previous, levels in co-op. Innovative Multi-player Levels: Up to 8 players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Talk about fun.
Then there are even some more good missions after that, like a bank heist which ends up a lot like the movie 'Heat'. I was having a lot of fun.
But then after a few missions the story and scenarios just got...well..way off track. I mean seriously...you end up in a jungle for pete's sake.
Let me tell ya some goods and bad that I thought of this game.
1. The beginning missions. Lots of fun and made you feel like a bad guy. A transport escape, bank heist, running down some main streets shooting and trying to run from cops, a car chase scenario, and a few more.
2. The talking. Kane is a little more level headed, while Lynch is a little nutso. It was funny listening to Kane scream "WHAT THE (enter a bad word here) WERE YOU THINKING...YOU CANT JUST KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!" and then have Lynch respond pretty calmly with "Oh relax...we got out of there didnt we?", well...Read more ›
How bad is it? Eidos paid tons of advertising space on the internet for this game, (which has a universal average of under 6.5 out of ten)and now bully game sites into firing their reviewers when they tell people how bad the game is. They are hoping you won't hear how bad this game really is.
Amazon has TONS of GREAT 360 and PS3 games, many that just came out this very month.If you want yourself or a loved one to enjoy the holiday season, buy them one of these better games, and not the HORRIBLE,LAZY, and CRAPPY Kane and Lynch.
In short not worth getting. Maybe my expectations were too high after playing Resistance but this game really should not have made it to release.
ok. so this game got really trashed for various reasons, most having to do with some fat reviewer on gamespot, a bunch of his cronies from various other magazines, and tons of mindless "gamers" who never even took the time to play the game. you know all about the stupid controversy, and if you want to learn more, search out gamespot or google. enough. time for my review:
K&L is all about throwing the player into his or her own Michael Mann wet dream. K&L are extremely dark characters, who are very much at home with killing, cussing, betrayal, and death. Kane is a man obsessed with revenge, and Lynch is a skitzo that has lost his mind.
If you are reading this review, you probably know all about the characters and story, so i wont go into detail about it. Just realize one thing: K&L is a character driven game. The thing that sets K&L apart from most all other shooters is that story is the most important feature in the game.
In a word, the game-play is "fun." you usually have a team of baddies with you and with the push of a button can command them to stay close, investigate a certain spot, or attack a specified area. this makes the game very easy to pick up and play and reminiscent of the creaters previous "Freedom Fighters" game.
besides taking care of your team another important thing to remember to do in k&l is to take cover.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
why does playstation have the worst games they are not game devolpers nintendo has better gamesPublished 5 months ago by geoffrey
This game was alright. Couldve been better but it was in the early days of the 360 so I guess you ll have thatPublished on April 10, 2014 by Jon Carpenter
Well to start this game was way to short way to easy I mean yeah it had a nice story to it but I give it 3 stars for the lack of game play I say rent this game or buy it while it... Read morePublished on February 12, 2014 by adam brant
The aiming on this game doesn't work well. The cover system also doesn't work well. I bought this thinking I could play online co-op with a friend and that was not in the game. Read morePublished on July 13, 2013 by John
I had lots of fun with my brother playing the co-op mode with my brother. Great game, but it lacks good graphics in some missions. Overall I liked this game.Published on April 12, 2013 by caribbeanboy