From the Manufacturer
Experience 48 hours of hell with two of gaming's most notorious criminals. In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch face the consequences when a simple job gone wrong sets off a desperate and frantic struggle to escape the entire Shanghai underworld. Experience intense action in Single Player, online and offline Co-op, Fragile Alliance multiplayer and Arcade modes.
Ground-breaking art direction, relentless action gameplay, and innovative multiplayer re-define the action-shooter experience, and position this product from IO Interactive as the stand-out shooter of 2010.
ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Strong Language.
- A New Shooter Experience — With unmatched levels of realism and intensity, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a grittier and more relentless experience than any other product in the genre
- Play as Lynch — This time play as psychopath Lynch, taking full advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer and allowing nothing to get in his way
- Online Co-op — Play cooperatively with a partner through the entire story mode of the game as Kane and Lynch take on the lowlife of Shanghai
- New Shooter Gameplay — New shooter mechanics built from the ground up include a button-activated cover system and refined AI as well as:
- Down not Dead — a second chance that allows the player to shoot back or crawl to cover in one-shot kill situations
- Human Shields — an act of desperation that adds more dimension to the cover system
- Critically-Acclaimed Heist Multiplayer — Fragile Alliance is back with innovative new modes:
- Fragile Alliance — based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge; now extended with more risk and more rewards. For up to 8 players
- Undercover Cop — adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance.
- Cops & Robbers — creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect the money and Cops trying to retrieve it. For up to 12 players
- Arcade mode — Sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape
- Kane & Lynch On the Big Screen — Bruce Willis and Jami Foxx play the lead roles in the Lion's Gate film opening Summer 2011.