This item is available because of the Add-on program
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Kane and Lynch 2
Customers who bought this item also bought
Experience 48 hours of hell with two of gaming’s most notorious criminals. In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch face the consequences when a simple job gone wrong sets off a desperate and frantic struggle to escape the entire Shanghai underworld. Experience intense action in Single Player, online and offline Co-op, Fragile Alliance multiplayer and Arcade modes. Ground-breaking art direction, relentless action gameplay, and innovative multiplayer re-define the action-shooter experience and position this product from IO Interactive as the stand-out shooter of 2010.
From the Manufacturer
Experience 48 hours of hell with two of gaming's most notorious criminals. In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch face the consequences when a simple job gone wrong sets off a desperate and frantic struggle to escape the entire Shanghai underworld. Experience intense action in Single Player, online and offline Co-op, Fragile Alliance multiplayer and Arcade modes.
Ground-breaking art direction, relentless action gameplay, and innovative multiplayer re-define the action-shooter experience, and position this product from IO Interactive as the stand-out shooter of 2010.
ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Strong Language.
- A New Shooter Experience — With unmatched levels of realism and intensity, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a grittier and more relentless experience than any other product in the genre
- Play as Lynch — This time play as psychopath Lynch, taking full advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer and allowing nothing to get in his way
- Online Co-op — Play cooperatively with a partner through the entire story mode of the game as Kane and Lynch take on the lowlife of Shanghai
- New Shooter Gameplay — New shooter mechanics built from the ground up include a button-activated cover system and refined AI as well as:
- Down not Dead — a second chance that allows the player to shoot back or crawl to cover in one-shot kill situations
- Human Shields — an act of desperation that adds more dimension to the cover system
- Critically-Acclaimed Heist Multiplayer — Fragile Alliance is back with innovative new modes:
- Fragile Alliance — based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge; now extended with more risk and more rewards. For up to 8 players
- Undercover Cop — adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance.
- Cops & Robbers — creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect the money and Cops trying to retrieve it. For up to 12 players
- Arcade mode — Sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape
- Kane & Lynch On the Big Screen — Bruce Willis and Jami Foxx play the lead roles in the Lion's Gate film opening Summer 2011.
Top customer reviews
The Online multiplayer is dead so I run Arcade mode all the time and I have a blast. The Controls are fine, the gunplay is some of the best I have played, and the story..while..kinda meh..it still delivers some good scenes and is entertaining. I bought this game not expecting too much but was surprised at what I received.. This game is for you if you like shooters and don't take games too seriously enough to care about an award winning story.
What I didn't like, in Arcade Mode, I wish the other modes like Cops and Robbers were available. other than that, its a pretty solid game.
This game is average. It's an average third person shooter that does nothing different from other games, and it does a lot of these things worse than other third person shooters.
This game wasn't bad, by any means. It was fun, but it was only an average game with nothing special to it. Also, it was extremely short. I completed it in 3-4 hours, and for 15 bucks it is STILL a little bit expensive.
Overall, I would recommend a rental at best, and a buy only if you LOVE Kane & Lynch, although I don't see why anyone would.