- Brand Name: Kanex
- Model Number: C247d
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 1 year manufacturer
Kanex C247d - DVI to Apple Cinema Display 24-Inch 27-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for 2006-2008 MacBook Pro, 2005-2007 Mac Mini and PC with DVI
- Combines DVI + USB Audio to Apple LED Cinema Displays 24 and 27-inch
- Extend desktop as a secondary monitor or mirror display to increase productivity
- USB 2.0 pass-through for iSight and other USB functions
- 1920x1200 @ 60Hz max resolution
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The Kanex C247d is perfect for those who want to utilize the Apple Cinema Display with legacy Mac models that are equipped with a DVI port. The C247d will actively convert the video signal from DVI and integrate audio using USB. The USB pass-through also works with the iSight camera, and provides power to the adapter.
So bring your MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, or PC that still uses DVI technology up to speed with this unique solution. Extend your desktop and view all your content on the beautiful Apple Cinema Display and at the same time utilize the display's built-in speakers for superb audio. It even works with the iMac 27-inch! The C247d is truly a one-of-a kind confidante.
Designed exclusively for use with Apple�s LED Cinema Displays
With the 24- and 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Displays in mind, this adapter features a cable length of nearly 11.8 inches, effortlessly lengthening the reach of your Cinema Display.
Have you heard?
Since DVI does not support audio, the C247d transfers audio via USB to the built-in speakers of the Apple LED Cinema Display. Now you can watch and listen to your favorite movies, songs, or just video-chat with friends and family.
PCs never looked so good
Marginal numbers of PCs out there are equipped with the DVI interface making it difficult to combine PCs with the Apple Cinema Display. The C247d is your ticket to getting content from your PC to the stunning Apple display. It's the best of both worlds.
Have a blast for your past Macs
Dust off the old Mac. The C247d actively converts a DVI signal to a Mini DisplayPort signal. Now you can hitch your 2006 � early 2008 MacBook Pro, and 2005 � mid 2007 Mac Mini to the new Apple Cinema Display with Mini DisplayPort input.
- Input: DVI-D (Single Link)
- Output: Mini DisplayPort
- Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz on 24-inch Apple LED Cinema Display*
- 1280 x 720 @ 60Hz on 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Display*
- Supports 2 Channel Audio via USB
- HDCP Compliant
- Power Source: USB
- Dimensions: 3.27 inches (L) x 2.5 inches (W) x 0.7 inches (H)
- Cable Length: 11.8 inches
Top Customer Reviews
Now, I'm sure the device is great for the 24" display (which is probably what it was meant for originally), but it's just not the right adapter for the 27". The only device I could find that actually does dual link DVI is the Atlona AT-DP400. Unfortunately, that device costs even more, but at least it actually runs full resolution on this monitor.