- Brand Name: Kanex
- Model Number: C247m
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Item Display Weight: 125 grams
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 1 year manufacturer
Kanex C247m - Mini DVI to Apple Cinema Display 24-Inch 27-Inch
|Price:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for 2006-2008 MacBook and 2009 Mac Mini with mini-DVI
- Combines mini-DVI + USB Audio to Apple LED Cinema Displays 24 and 27-inch
- Extend Mac OSX as a secondary monitor or mirror display to increase productivity
- USB 2.0 pass-through for iSight and other USB functions
- 1920x1200 @ 60Hz max resolution
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The Kanex C247m is perfect for those who want to utilize the Apple Cinema Display with legacy Mac models that are equipped with a mini-DVI port. The C247m will actively convert the video signal from mini-DVI and integrate audio using USB. The USB pass-through also works with the iSight camera, and provides power to the adapter.
So bring your MacBook and Mac Mini that still uses mini-DVI up to speed with this unique solution. Extend your desktop and view all your content on the beautiful Apple Cinema Display and at the same time utilize the display's built-in speakers for superb audio. It even works with the iMac 27-inch! The C247m is truly a one-of-a kind confidante.
Designed exclusively for use with Apple�s LED Cinema Displays
With the 24- and 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Displays in mind, this adapter features a cable length of nearly 11.8 inches, effortlessly lengthening the reach of your Cinema Display.
Have you heard?
Since mini-DVI does not support audio, the C247m transfers audio via USB to the built-in speakers of the Apple LED Cinema Display. Now you can watch and listen to your favorite movies, songs, or just video-chat with friends and family.
Have a blast with your past Macs
Dust off the old Mac. The C247m actively converts a mini-DVI signal to a Mini DisplayPort signal. Now you can hitch your 2006�2008 MacBook or a 2009 Mac Mini to the new Apple Cinema Display with Mini DisplayPort input.
- Input: Mini-DVI
- Output: Mini DisplayPort
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz on 24-inch Apple LED Cinema Display*
- 1280 x 720 @ 60Hz on 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Display*
- Supports 2 Channel Audio via USB
- HDCP Compliant
- Power Source: USB
- Dimensions: 3.27 inches (L) x 2.5 inches (W) x 0.7 inches (H)
- Cable Length: 11.8 inches
*The 27-inch Apple Cinema Display EDID will not accept DVI max resolution of 1920x1200 therefore sources must be set at a matching resolution of 1280x720 (720p) for full screen HD playback.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This made it easy to connect my old black MacBook to the 24" Display. The start up and recognition is bit clumsy but once the MacBook and the Display sync up everything works... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Albert Neal Jr.
This is false advertising: the C247m does a terrible job with the Apple Cinema Display 27-Inch. You do get an image, but the resolution is terrible and it gives you a headache in a... Read morePublished on November 7, 2012 by OVD