- Brand Name: Kanex
- Model Number: MDPHD10FT
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: ONE YEAR
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kanex Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Cable 10 Feet (3.0 Meter) with Audio Support HD 1080p (1920x1080)
|Price:||$23.13 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Supports data rates up to 2.23Gbps per channel
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080)
- Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel
- Low profile flexible cable
- Compatibility:MacBook (Late 2010 release)MacBook Pro 13/15/17 inch (Early 2010 - Early 2013 release)iMac 21.5/27 inch (Mid 2013 release)MacBook Air 11/13 inch (Mid 2013 release)Mac MiniMac Pro (Mid 2010 release)
- Connects Mini Display port To Hdmi
- One Cable For Both Audio & Video
- Works With Either Mini Display port Or Thunderbolt
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This Kanex mini-DisplayPort to HDMI cable is superbly constructed, with a high-quality rubberized jacket reminiscent of plenum-rated UTP cable. The first thing you notice is that the cable is quite stiff, which is unusual for such cables but feels very purposeful. Although the cable can be coiled and is certainly transportable, this stiffness might lend it better to permanent or semi-permanent installations.
It's totally unlabeled except for a silkscreened mini-DisplayPort icon on the appropriate end and a subtle, uncolored, embossed manufacturer's logo on the HDMI end. Lacking text labeling is an usually nice feature for a cable and could be a useful quality in professional environments or in high-end media setups that should look as good as they perform.
Needless to say this cable performs perfectly, as do all cables that function with a digital protocol. I typically use it with a late-model Thinkpad, and haven't experienced any compatibility issues. If travelling I prefer the aforementioned Griffin adapter for size and adaptability, but otherwise this Kanex adapter cable is my top choice and an excellent value.
Just to be clear, this cord was gently used. I work from home and use my laptop as my main computer, using a display port, keyboard and mouse to save wear and tear on my neck and shoulders. 90% of the time this cord was hooked up to my computer and monitor, untouched. The other 10% of the time it was either left at my workstation, as I unplugged my laptop and took it with me or on a handful of occasions, the cord was taken to the living room to allow me and my family to stream something from my computer to my TV. If this cable cannot handle this kind of gentle use then it's a piece of junk. Three tries is enough chances to see if it's one errant cable or a universal quality control problem. The Kanex iAdapt V10 DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter sucks and costs way more than more highly rated products -- I advise you go buy one of those.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It didn't last very long just like an iPhone charger . Got the job done while it lasted though .Published 4 months ago by Joseph Munoz
Excellent Product, Totally Recommended! a nice super top notch itemPublished 7 months ago by Ariel ML
Plug and play from my MacBook Pro to my computer monitor. Worked as advertised and I'm getting a lot of use from it. What more could you ask for?Published 11 months ago by Keith S
You need this if you want to have multiple screens on your (I)device. Best part of this device is that i takes one cable to cast video and audio to HDMI.Published 11 months ago by naakedbmw
I bought this cable to connect my MacBook Air to my 60" DLP set. The cable provides a clear picture and quality sound at a reasonable price.Published 11 months ago by Matt
Very convenient cable. Too bad it only works for about a month.Published 12 months ago by Adam Creager
This is my second one in two years. I haven't replaced the existing one, I just added another monitor. The new one looks a little bit different but they are very close to the same.Published 16 months ago by Dunk