|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Kanex Multi-Sync Bluetooth Keyboard for IOS Mac, iPad and iPhone (QWERTYX)
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-sized Bluetooth Keyboard
- Can Be Shared Between Multiple Devices
- Includes A Full Numeric Keypad To Easily Enter Numbers
- includes Stand For IPad/iPhone
- Pairs up to 3 Devices using Bluetooth 3.0 Technology
- Integrated Mac/iOS/Multi-media hotkeys, Full Number Pad
- One Touch Toggle Between your Mac, iPhone and iPad
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Kanex Multi-Sync Bluetooth Keyboard for IOS Mac, iPad and iPhone (QWERTYX)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||IsaacTronics||Amazon.com||A deal for u||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB||Bluetooth, USB 3.0||USB|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 19.5 x 6.5 in||1.38 x 7.87 x 19.09 in||20 x 7 x 2 in||5.3 x 18.4 x 1.1 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||2.2 lbs||1.62 lbs||1.6 lbs|
Multi-Sync Keyboard for Mac, iPad, & iPhone + iPhone/iPad Stand
Take multi-tasking to a new level. This full-sized, wireless Bluetooth keyboard can be shared between multiple devices and includes a matching stand to prop up your iPhone/iPad at an angle that is comfortable for you. Reply to a text on your iPhone, take notes on your iPad, and type away on your Mac. The full numeric keypad with arrow keys makes it easy to enter numbers quickly. A clean, white design and low-profile keys make for a stylish yet comfortable typing experience.
Share Between iMac, iPhone and iPad
Take multi-tasking to a new level. The Multi-Sync Keyboard was designed specifically for easy navigation of all your Apple devices. This full-sized, wireless keyboard can be shared between up to three Bluetooth-enabled devices. Reply to a text on your iPhone, take notes on your iPad, and type away on your Mac. The full numeric keypad makes it easy to enter numbers quickly. You can even pair the Multi-Sync Keyboard with your Apple TV to make searching for your favorite movies a breeze. A clean, white design and low-profile keys make for a stylish, yet comfortable typing experience.
One-Touch Quick Switching
With the simple touch of a button, you can easily switch between devices using the one-touch Bluetooth keys. Just pair your devices and start toggling.
The First Full-Sized Wireless Keyboard for Mac
The Multi-Sync Keyboard includes a full numeric keypad to easily enter numbers. Arrow keys are convenient for scrolling through documents and playing games.
iPhone/iPad Stand Included
The keyboard comes with a matching stand to prop up your iPhone or iPad. Adjust the angle to a viewing level that is comfortable for you.
- Pairs up to 3 Devices using Bluetooth 3.0 Technology
- One Touch Toggle Between your Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad
- Mac OS X (Version 10.0 or later)
- iOS 4.0 or later* (Search button works with iOS 7.0.4 or later)
- Works with Windows and Android Devices*
- Works with Apple TV*
- Battery Operated or Bus-Powered
- Dimension: 442.0(L) x 125.0 (W) x 20.0 (H)mm
- Key Pitch: 19.0mm
- Mac computers with Bluetooth wireless technology
- iPad (all models)
- iPad Mini (all models)
- iPad Air
- iPhone (all models)
- Apple TV (2nd and 3rd ) Generation
- PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
But... if you are a serious typist (on most keyboards I type about 115 WPM) this keyboard will slow you down:
- to make contact, the keys have to be hit right in the middle. I am constantly loosing capital letters because touching the edge of the shift key doesn't work. (The exception to this, thank goodness, is the space bar. It fires no matter where you press.)
- The resistance of the keys is uneven. Some keys require only a medium-light touch, others a heavier touch.
- The 'click' feedback of the key is not well-aligned with the key contact, so you have to press slightly harder (and farther) than the click. This is seriously annoying if you hear a click for a key you pressed, but the letter doesn't register on the screen.
- There is no caps-lock light. You have to start typing to figure out whether or not it's on.
Basically, I think this keyboard would be fine for anyone who is not a serious speed typer. But if you are, then you can easily be five letters to two words beyond where a key failed to register before you realize it.
I like the look, layout, bluetooth functionality. But, sadly, it's slowing me down too much to use as my regular keyboard.
I purchased this item because like other commenters I have multiple Macs and an iPad. As a Mac keyboard it is good. I have used many different keyboards in my profession so switching keyboard layouts isn't as troublesome as it can be for those that operate on rote. The feel is better than most but not as good as the best. I have seen no lag in typing or other issues with the keyboard. On my primary machine, I have this keyboard attached via USB. Neither have I seen such issues on the other devices connected using BT.
I purchased this KB because of the unique way it can connect to multiple devices. This function works as advertised and is outstanding. I have not used the other KBs with this sort of functionally so I conner compare them. The addition of a USB connection is great and is used for my main computer the BT is used for an iPad and two Mac Minis that run headless.
Pros: The main feature of this keyboard is it's strongest plus. Followed by the USB capability and extra keys for IOS devices.
Cons: The feel of the keys is good but not the best. The USB connection is in a place that makes you have to place it away from objects behind it. There is no Caps Lock indicator and no indicator for the USB like there is for BT.
Wish List: Allow me to connect my bluetooth mouse to this and have it relay that to the computers I am connected to. I know I am reaching for the stars here but I am a dreamer.
The first time this happened, I contacted Kanex through their website. I received an error submitting my ticket, and there is no phone number so I wasn't sure if it went through. I waited a few days and then contacted Amazon. Even though I was a day or two outside of the 30 day window, they exchanged it. As soon as Amazon started the exchange, Kanex wrote back. Too late - a new one was on the way.
Now I am having the same problem with the new replacement. I contacted Kanex by using the old ticket number as their website support ticketing system is awful. Again, it took many days to get a reply. When you do get a reply, it is the type of response where they ask a question, you answer and then don't hear from them again for days. Very hard to have a conversation this way - the often only reply to one part of the question and not the rest.
I highly suggest finding an alternative to this product. Nobody can explain why this problem keeps happening (and I can't find the issue via Googling symptoms), and contacting their support is a waste of time and energy.
I finally got a response after threatening to call Amazon and the BBB if I didn't get a resolution within 48 hours. They sent me a new one and the third was defective as well. Wouldn't even turn on. Complete crap and horrible service.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- Syncs up well with 2 Macs and my iPhone with a button push - love it!
- Number pad and T arrows
- Similar key throw (but longer) as Apple keyboards (that's...Read more