Kanex Pro Component to HDMI Converter with Audio - Convert component video to HDMI (RGBRLHD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|connector-type||Audio to Hdmi|
About this item
- Convert YPbPr (Component-video) and Stereo audio to an HDMI TV
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps. Encodes analog audio signal to HDMI.
- HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080at60Hz)
- Supports analog video input to 1080p & UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC
- LED Indicator light illuminates once Audio and Video are being passed to HDTV
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The KanexPro component audio-video converter to HDMI is a classic fit for older, analog devices that need seamless integration for today's home theater environments. It connects your component video sources such as VCR, DVD player and high-resolution cameras to HDMI compliant displays and projectors. The converter takes the R L audio and encodes it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that need the transition to HDMI displays.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sending component video 1080i and 720p video with stereo sound through this adapter. No problems with viewing the HDMI output on an LG monitor. Audio is good. Also no bright red obnoxious LED shining, unlike with the digital audio version of this adapter.