Kano Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit Awaken The Elements. STEM Learning and Coding Toy for Kids
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$52.80 (66%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build a sensor – detect 3D hand motions. Powerful light beams. Learn how it works as you build. Tablet not included.
- Play with frozen powers – make fractals, build Olaf, conjure an ice Palace.
- Make your own stories – create rainbow snowflakes, fill the screen with mini svens, throw snowballs. Play with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, as well as brand new Frozen 2 characters. Over 10 hours constant play
- Most award-winning STEM company – coding for kids has never been this simple, playful, and powerful. The Kano system has won the red dot design award, German design award, innovation by design award, cannes gold Lion, and is fast company second most innovative company in consumer electronics (second only to Apple).
- Share – the safest kids coding community. Share your creations and remix millions of others with the Disney Frozen Kano world community.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - no coding skills necessary. Some reading skills required. 1 year Warranty. Recommended for ages 6+.
- Compatibility info – works on recent iPads, Macs, windows 10 computers, fire 10 tablets, and selected other devices. Free companion app on the apple app store, Amazon app store, and Microsoft Store.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Awaken the elements with a wave of your hand
Go on an epic journey of dicovery and learn to code along the way. Create adventures, and share them with the Kano World community.
Make it yourself
Open the box, pop out the parts. Follow the book, connect the board, button, and bits. Play with sensors, see how they work.
Learn to code
Awaken the elements
Wave your hand to make snowflakes, create blizzards, conjure your own ice palace. Tame snow, earth, wind, water, and fire.
Create your own Disney Frozen adventures with characters, fractals, elemental particles, sounds, and stunning locations. Simple for beginners, expansive for experts.
Share the magic
Be inspired. Make, share, and play Disney Frozen creations with the Kano World community. Safe and friendly.
Prepare for adventure
Create and play with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf.
There’s no end to what you can make.
Windows 10, S mode, Home, or Pro (1703 Creator’s Update or newer)
1.4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
Minimum 4GB RAM
Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart 4.0, Bluetooth LE 4.1, Bluetooth LE 4.2, Bluetooth LE 5.0)
Mac & iPad
Mac OS 10.13 or later
iOS 12 or iPadOS
Minimum 4GB RAM
Intel 64-bit processor - Core m, Core m3, Core m5, Core m7, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Xeon.
Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart 4.0, Bluetooth LE 4.2, Bluetooth LE 5.0)
Amazon Fire Tablets
Fire OS 18.104.22.168 or higher
Fire HD 10 (2017) or newer
Please note: Fire devices that are running Amazon FreeTime or set up with a Fire For Kids account will not be able to connect to the Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit due to parental controls imposed on Bluetooth connectivity by App/Account settings.
Build a sensor – detect 3D hand motions. Learn how it works as you build.
play with frozen powers – create rainbow snowflakes, fill the screen with mini svens, throw snowballs. Make fractals, build Olaf, conjure an ice Palace.
share with the Disney Frozen Kano world community – the safest kids coding community. Share your creations and remix millions of others.
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I had so far is the BT losing connectivity on his IPAD Mini4. This could be a software issue on the tablet itself, so I won't blame the toy. We ended up using my Fire HD tablet and we had zero connectivity issues.
I would not recommend it as a tool to teach programming. But it makes a great gift to small girls.
Top reviews from other countries
This is not stated as such in the specifications which are too vague in this regard.
We spent about an hour with Amazon tech support who also could not figure this out! Kano's product specifications are that deficient even tech support from Amazon remained in the dark on this after an hour (when we gave up).
Kano spent twice as a many words boasting about their apparent awards than they did on adequately describing compatibility.
It is simple:
Windows 10: yes
Amazon Fire 10: yes
It may all just work fine with Apple and Amazon Fire Tablet … but mind you, only a Fire 10 is stated, so probably not lower!
It is supposed to work with Windows 10. We attempted on a Windows 10 laptop … no success either!
So unless you have Apple or Amazon Fire 10, don't bother with this product.
We did contact Kano directly and they explained to us that they had made a conscious decision to not bring out an Android version!
We waisted a lot of time with the above exercise which was a Christmas present which is now being returned. Luckily we have a robust 8 year old :-)
Oh well, good luck and a Happy 2020 to all the non-androids.
Couple of observations to be aware of, it requires Bluetooth v4 or newer, Mac’s from about 2011 onwards have this but the 2010 macbook air hand me down the kids use doesn’t.
Whilst it works on an iPad Mini, the screen is a little too small to really get everything on. shouldn’t be a problem on a bigger iPad.
We paid around £30 list is apparently £80 which is a little high, anything under £50 is still great value