- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (October 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781004951
- ISBN-13: 978-1781004951
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,513,679 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kantian Business Ethics: Critical Perspectives
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Edited by Denis G. Arnold, Surtman Distinguished Scholar in Business Ethics and Associate Professor of Management, Belk College of Business, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, US and Jared D. Harris, Assistant Professor and Senior Fellow, Olsson Center for Applied Ethics, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, US
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|