Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss Red
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4” Kevlar® drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters deliver crisp highs and wonderfully balanced mid-range
- Integrated Bluetooth with Qualcomm® aptX technology lets you enjoy high-quality streaming from the palm of your hand
- Equipped with a built-in phono preamp, YU4 can be easily connected to any vintage or modern day turntable
- Includes a remote to give you full control over your audio
- Each speaker measures 5.5" W x 7.5" D x 8.7" H (14 x 19 x 22 cm)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AUDIOLAB - Since 1958||GRAMOPHONE||AUDIOLAB - Since 1958||WORLD WIDE STEREO||HiDEF Lifestyle|
|Color||Gloss Red||Natural bamboo||Gloss Red||Red (Limited Edition)||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth, usb, aux||wired||bluetooth, usb, aux||bluetooth/usb/wireless||Wired|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 5.5 x 8.7 in||5.3 x 3.9 x 5.9 in||8.1 x 6.9 x 10.7 in||5.25 x 4 x 6 in||7 x 7.75 x 10.75 in|
|Item Weight||12.5 lbs||6 lbs||15.4 lbs||—||25 lbs|
Music is made to be shared. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or kicking it solo, YU4 ensures you’re always in good company. Producing 140W peak power, its Class D amplifier effortlessly fills your room with rich, spacious sound. Carefully designed 4” Kevlar® drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters faithfully reproduce your favorite tunes, letting you enjoy them to their fullest. Packed with connectivity, YU4 makes it easy to throw on your latest vinyl with a built-in phono preamp, or sit back and stream your carefully curated playlist via Bluetooth. Crystal-clear, detailed sound for all to enjoy.
- 1 inch Silk Dome tweeters
- 4 inch Kevlar® drivers
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Nominal Impedance
- 140W Peak Power (70 Watts Total RMS)
- 560 mV Input Sensitivity
- < 0.25% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 2-way Crossover System
- 2.0 kHz Crossover Frequency
- 60 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 2x Optical (TOSLINK) Audio and Bluetooth 4.0 with Qualcomm® aptX Inputs
- 3.5mm mini-jack AUX and RCA input with Phono Switch Inputs
- Subwoofer and USB charge port 5V 1.0A outputs
- Active to Passive Knurled Speaker Binding Posts
- AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply
- < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption
- Auto-Standby Mode
- Remote control included
- Acoustic grade MDF rear ported cabinets
- 1/4" (20 threads per inch) mounting hole on base for mounting
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (each speaker): 5.5" W x 7.5" D x 8.7" H (14 x 19 x 22 cm)
- Net Weight (both speakers): 12.5 lb (5.7 kg)
- Gross Weight (boxed pair): 16.5 lb (7.5 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 16.7" x 13.2" x 11.3" (42.5 x 33.5 x 28.7 cm)
Top customer reviews
Pros: The build quality and sound I could easily grade it an A+.
Cons: Honestly the only con I could think of is the pricing, not that they are expensive for what they are (they are not) but price does fluctuate $50~ easily.
First time I have setup any speakers in my life and it only took me 10 minutes to hook them up to my pc. Sound is great too. Even during the break in period it was all there, lows, mids and highs. I was planning on getting a subwoofer from Kanto later down the line too, but now I think I do not need one and am absolutely satisfied with these.
Since I decided instead to place the speakers on the book shelves behind me, the YU4s seemed to be the size to go with.
In short, they're the perfect size, put out plenty of sound for my office/studio, and I love that I don't have to have anything physically connected to them. I toyed with connecting my Amazon Echo Dot via the provided cable, however, I've found that I prefer connecting over bluetooth.
My iMac is connected via bluetooth as well, which means I can simply leave the speakers on the bluetooth setting (versus going back and forth between bluetooth for my iMac and Aux for when I had the Dot plugged in).
The only knock I'd say is I have to really be intentional about a direct line of sight from the provided remote to the unit. This isn't an issue for me per se, in that the speakers are directly behind me, but if you expect your configuration to involve sharp angles, it's something you may want to consider. For me, since most of the music I play through the speakers originates from the Amazon Echo, I don't end up using the remote too often, since I can just ask Alexa to change the volume. :)