|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Kanto 2 Channel Powered PC Gaming Desktop Speakers – 3" Composite Drivers 3/4" Silk Dome Tweeter – Class D Amplifier - 100 Watts - Built-in USB DAC - Subwoofer Output - YU2MB (Matte Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||100 Watts|
|Mounting Type||Table Top|
|Woofer Diameter||3 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL AND COMPACT – YU2 Powered PC Gaming Speakers feature 3" composite drivers that provide distortion-free sound while 3/4" silk dome tweeters offer extreme clarity. At just under 6” tall, these small and powerful desktop computer speakers let you save space on your gaming desk setup without sacrificing premium audio quality
- STAY CONNECTED – With its built-in soundcard, YU2 can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, giving you seamless connectivity to your PC or laptop. Its 3.5mm AUX input also lets you connect to any device with a headphone jack, including smartphones, tablets, or other media players. For added bass response, the YU2 speakers are compatible with any powered subwoofer
- PREMIUM SOUND – The YU2’s acoustic grade MDF cabinet features a sleek rear bass port that has been specifically designed and tuned to eliminate port turbulence while extending bass response. The result is a premium quality 2.0 channel audio system made for PC gamers and audio enthusiasts alike
- UNIQUE COLOR OPTIONS – Choose from eight different color options to compliment your gaming setup or personalize your work desk area. Available in matte and gloss finishes in a variety of colors, the YU2 speakers were designed to let you express your individual personality while providing great quality sound
- COMPLETE PACKAGE – You don't have to buy multiple computer accessories to listen to high-quality audio. YU2 is ready to set up right out of the box with included power cord, speaker wires, 3.5mm mini-jack audio cord, and a USB cable to connect the speakers to your computer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs. A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss.
Small size. Big sound.
Enclosed in a 5.9" tall MDF cabinet, YU2's 3" composite drivers and 3/4” silk dome tweeters provide detailed mid-range and crisp highs - surprising performance for such a small speaker.
Weights & Measurements
- Dimensions (each speaker): 3.9" W x 5.3" D x 5.9" H (10 x 13.5 x 15 cm)
- Net Weight (both speakers): 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- Gross Weight (boxed pair): 9.3 lb (4.2 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 13.8'' x 9.4'' x 8.3'' (35 x 24 x 21 cm)
- 3/4-inch Silk Dome Tweeters
- 3-inch Composite Drivers
- 100W Peak Power Class D Amplifier (50 Watts Total RMS)
- 80 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Acoustic Grade MDF Cabinets
YU2's built-in soundcard lets you connect directly to your computer's USB port for fully digital, high-quality audio.
- ACCESSIBLE VOLUME KNOB Tucked discreetly out of the way at the top of your active speaker, the volume knob doubles as a power switch.
- AUX INPUT Compatible with virtually all audio devices, an AUX port provide a quick and easy way of connecting to your source.
- USB DAC INPUT Lighten the load on your computer’s CPU by connecting directly to YU2’s built-in DAC via a USB cable.
- SUBWOOFER OUTPUT For additional bass, plug a subwoofer into the SUB OUT port.
|YU2 Powered Desktop Speakers||YU4 Powered Bookshelf Speakers||YU6 Powered Bookshelf Speakers||SYD Powered Bookshelf Speaker|
|Tweeter||3/4-inch Silk Dome tweeters||1-inch Silk Dome tweeters||1-inch Silk Dome tweeters||1-inch Silk Dome tweeters|
|Driver||3-inch composite drivers||4-inch Kevlar drivers||5.25-inch Kevlar drivers||4-inch Kevlar drivers|
|Peak Power||100W Peak Power (50 Watts Total RMS)||140W Peak Power (70 Watts Total RMS)||200W Peak Power (100 Watts Total RMS)||140W Peak Power (70 Watts Total RMS)|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz||60 Hz - 20 kHz||50 Hz - 20 kHz||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|3.5 mini-jack AUX||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth 4.0 with Qualcomm aptX||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in USB DAC||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bamboo cabinet looks really nice.
Impressive volume from such little speakers and tweeters.
Front LED light so that you know they are on
A decent DAC with USB
Footprint. I don't like clutter on my desk and these give me plenty of space.
Included speaker wires are already tinned (soldered so wires are easy to insert into speaker jacks) for easy hookup. Nice little touch.
Packaging is nice
Instructions are clear
No Headphone output (This has me more than anything considering returning them)
Mids are lacking. I expected this with a speaker this small.
Price. I feel that for $200 they should have been a bit better sounding. Especially in the mids.
Couple of notes
You must manage your expectations on what these speakers can do. I felt that for the cost, and comparing to other $99 speakers like the Mackie's or M-Audio, the sound should have been better. They come in at twice the cost of these other speakers and when A/Bing them to the Mackie's, not a noticeable difference. If aesthetics are more important to you then overall sound, then by all means, go with the speaker with twice the price.
I deducted a star for not having a headphone jack and poor performing mids and a start for cost. $149 would be ideal for this type of speaker.
What makes these so special for me? The sound on these little guys is spectacular! It is clean, crisp and accurate. At the same time there's no hissing or other background noise to detract from their clarity which may partly have to do with their USB connection to my computer. With the subwoofer I find it fills out the sound perfectly but it really wasn't necessary. Although I'd like the bass to be up nice and high, for some reason my neighbors seem to object to that! Nevertheless, I did test these speakers at both loud and quiet levels and both are excellent. In short, I'm really happy with my purchase, enough so as to immediately purchase the subwoofer which blew my budget completely but my ears and the rest of me are so happy!
Ill begin with telling you to buy this product. It has far more strengths than weaknesses: the determining factor of any purchase. Out of the box, the speaker presentation is glorious. Extremely high quality of materials and great attention to detail. They're easy to set up, and easy to use. I will say, in person these speakers are very small. I was really shocked by the size upon opening. Nonetheless, build is flawless. As for the sound, it's easy to distinguish what these are good at. And that certainly isn't every genre. They are some of the most clear speakers I've ever listened to, however. They offer such a wide and sparkling treble that every time I turn them on, I smile. The mid-range is equally as clear, but is on the thinner side of high quality products. Considering the price, I am still extremely impressed with its presence. The bass is, as in other reviews, certainly a bit over-driven. It's very clean and well rounded at most suitable volumes however, and should keep a general audience happy if you're dealing with a quiet environment. So what genres are these best for and what can I expect? Upon purchase you can expect loud, high quality, hair raising sound that will put a smile on most faces. You should be able to enjoy most genres of music without any sort of uncertainty. In my opinion, I believe the speakers excel most in classical, jazz, and string/acoustic based music. They are decent for rock/pop and edm. Keep in mind they provided great definition of sound for all of these genres. I found them to struggle with hip hop/ rap most. They don't feel dominant and "in your face" enough to pull it off in a way that makes you feel alive. Don't get me wrong, they still sound defined and well rounded, but it's easy to feel the lack of power and punch in the low end. And that's why we can all thank Kanto for providing a sub out port.
Let's wrap it up. Great set of speakers, easily one of my favorite audio purchases. It must be the treble: so sparkly. Hope this short review helps!
Top reviews from other countries
Tienen entrada de USB y de 3.5mm, suenan muy bien y pueden sonar muy fuerte, llenan un cuarto mediano al 30% de volumen, son de muy buena calidad y muy buen sonido aparte de que se ven super bien, el eliminador es externo (como el de una laptop) de calidad regular, el cable de 3.5mm que viene incluido se ve también de muy muy muy buena calidad (vi que lo venden aparte por como $300MXN) y es TRRS.
Estoy muy contento con estas bocinas, quizá solo me hubiera gustado que no tuvieran ese led enfrente.
Kanto was great on the customer service end but, seeing as I was outside of the 2 year warranty, the only they could really offer was to let me buy another pair of the same speakers at a discount. Considering the reliability of the product and other options on the market I decided to go with another brand. :(
Right before mine died I bought a pair for my parents... So yeah, kinda worried.
I was livid at this point. I decided to give them a try anyways. Damn, they sound nice, no wait, they sound reaaaally nice.
The the packaging and presentation was overpowering the quality of the sound, and my experience had been soured.
Too bad, returned them within the hour of unpacking them.
Last yellow ones, cant find them anywhere.