Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Size: Large|Color: Navy|Change

Showing 1-10 of 775 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 805 reviews
on August 20, 2017
Got a large. 6'2" 220, 36-38 waist with a butt. They are a little snug in the butt but an xl would have probably been too long. Fit is good enough. They come just to the top of my knee. Good fit for tall slender folks. Quality seems ok, removed lining to get the fit I was looking for.
on June 15, 2017
Great, mono-color swim trunks, liner is kind of annoying, but then again I am used to baord shorts with no liner. Since these are shorter I guess it is better to have the liner in them. Overall fit correctly and solid color choices.
on March 28, 2017
I ordered the green, but received the Khaki which ended being fine according to my husband. He could really care less what color it was he just wanted pockets. Just confused as how someone could mistaken this as green.. The label said green, but clearly the trunks are khaki, it even came in a clear bag.
on May 15, 2016
I bought these for my grandson. He has been wearing them in the pool all winter and spring. The chlorine doesn't change the color, the fit is great and they look good wet as they do dry.
on July 24, 2016
Great swimsuit, comfortable and the pockets are nice. Longer than I would like and maybe not the most stylish (it doesn't look terrible). However, I took this on a 2 week river trip, and it performed great and held up great.
on May 30, 2017
Ordered these swim trunks for my boyfriend and we likes them. They fit perfectly but the only issue he said he had was when he went into the water a "balloon" effect happened where the trunk legs wanted to rise. Other than that he was a happy camper.
on June 26, 2016
I have always had trouble finding good fitting pants, bathing suits and or shorts. Wish all manufacturers would incorporate 35 inch waist size in their products. Mediums seem to always be 32-34 and larges 36-38. I just have to get lucky to find a medium product that is cut on the large size. These trunks are not cut on the large size and are definitely not as short (length) as pictured. They are well made and good quality material. The medium is wearable for me but the large would not work if true sized at 36-38, especially in the ocean.
on August 9, 2017
Very nice swimming trunk - also good for shorts. Inseam a little bit long when you put them on - next time I will get shorter inseam. Dry fast.
on June 28, 2016
Several reviewers mentioned that the mesh lining in the swimsuit was exceptionally smaller than the swimsuit itself and that was the case with the pair I purchased as well. Not wanting to cut out the lining, afraid certain "parts" might be visible when the fabric was wet, I opted to return the purchase.
on June 29, 2017
Be aware that this is not a 7 inch inseam - it is 9 inches! Too long .. Good quality and fit otherwise, but I am disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.