Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,267 reviews
on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
66 comments| 358 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
33 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2017
Overall great shorts. I ordered two pair for a trip to Cancun and they worked out pretty well. One pair (silver) had a hole in the left cargo pocket where it looks like the sewing machine just missed the fabric when sewing a seam. Not a huge deal and Amazon quickly sent a replacement. For the price, the shorts are a great value. They fit well, are comfortable, and dry quickly. Pockets are nice.
review image review image
on August 29, 2017
I have 2 older pairs of the Kanu Surf Swim Trunks (about 6 years old) that have faded from wearing. I recently purchased two more pairs of trunks (this review is for the navy pair) and also a black pair. The navy pair holds water in the leg pockets, and the money pocket (inside) is too small to hold US dollars. The shorts are slightly longer than my other pairs, and have a different "cut" to them, in fact, they have a different cut to the black pair I purchased at the same time. The product itself and the quality are not what I was expecting, especially since I already own two other pairs of the same product.
on September 25, 2017
I really like color, fit, and style. I don't like that they were advertised as quick drying however. Quick drying was the search term I used to find new trunks as that was the most important quality to me. I travel a lot so I wanted these to be able to handle traveling, which for me includes plenty of water fun. These are the slowest drying swim trunks I have owned.

If you don't care how fast they dry, you will likely love them. Drying time not being as advertised is a deal breaker for me and makes them fairly unusable. If I can't hang them to dry in my hotel room in asia and expect them to be dry by morning, they are useless to me.
on September 12, 2017
Nice swim trunks, fits just as advertised. They have regular pockets and 2 outside cargo pockets with velcro that will hold hotel keys. Also has a mesh holder inside that would hold a hotel key. Also the only metal eyelets are for the drawstring otherwise there is no metal to speak of which can be an issue at water parks (it scratches up their slides). The price was right and I'm really happy with these swim trunks. If purchases continue like this I'll be less leary of buying clothing online.
on February 27, 2017
Cheaply (stitching is loose and rushed looking) made but fits the bill. Have used them for one vacation and will probably hold up for several more.
on March 6, 2017
Fit is spot on, shorts are inexpensive. Drawstring goes all the way around the waist, so you can tighten them securely unlike some of the new designs with the lace up front that can only cinch to a certain size. My only complaint is I wear my shorts a little higher than most which makes the mesh a little tight.
on June 7, 2017
Nice trunks but after wearing for a few minutes, I took the scissors to that way too small mesh junk on the inside. Now it's better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.