Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,012 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,173 reviews
on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
66 comments| 354 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
33 comments| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2017
Cheaply (stitching is loose and rushed looking) made but fits the bill. Have used them for one vacation and will probably hold up for several more.
on March 6, 2017
Fit is spot on, shorts are inexpensive. Drawstring goes all the way around the waist, so you can tighten them securely unlike some of the new designs with the lace up front that can only cinch to a certain size. My only complaint is I wear my shorts a little higher than most which makes the mesh a little tight.
on June 7, 2017
Nice trunks but after wearing for a few minutes, I took the scissors to that way too small mesh junk on the inside. Now it's better.
on June 27, 2015
Yeah, it's a swimsuit. I dunno, I'm basically an old guy. When I want some board shorts or trunks, I don't need a bunch of fancy crap that adds a lot of cost or a bunch of garish colors or styles that are supposed to make me look all hip and trendy. (Like that's ever going to happen anyway... Good grief.) All I want is inside webbing, maybe a pocket and a drawstring to make sure I don't drop trou at an inopportune time. These have all of those and are a good price. The dry pretty fast and hold up well.
on June 26, 2017
We purchased three pairs of these in two different sizes. Two of the three were fine, but one of the two size large shorts was NOT made correctly. I cut out the mesh to try to get them to feel better with no luck. Too bad I can't return them.
on March 5, 2017
Useless shorts if you intend to body surf or swim in at all rough waves, b/c the pockets have cheap velcro that is too small and does not hold flap down. your money may swim away......other than that they are fine.
on December 10, 2013
I bought 4 pairs of these in different colors for the guys in our family in keeping with our Christmas pajamas tradition during our Mexican holiday vacation this year. (I got the girls brightly colored pareos:-) The picture doesn't show the double white racing stripes down the side, and the write-up doesn't mention the mesh liner...... but, both are quite nice. My sons have 30-32" waists, and while the small size is adequate, it's a little on the smallish side for a 32" waist. All in all, good quality and smart looking!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.