Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
362 helpful votes
363 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
119 helpful votes
120 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on September 10, 2017
Overall great shorts. I ordered two pair for a trip to Cancun and they worked out pretty well. One pair (silver) had a hole in the left cargo pocket where it looks like the sewing machine just missed the fabric when sewing a seam. Not a huge deal and Amazon quickly sent a replacement. For the price, the shorts are a great value. They fit well, are comfortable, and dry quickly. Pockets are nice.
review imagereview image
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
162 helpful votes
163 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on February 27, 2017
Cheaply (stitching is loose and rushed looking) made but fits the bill. Have used them for one vacation and will probably hold up for several more.
on March 6, 2017
Fit is spot on, shorts are inexpensive. Drawstring goes all the way around the waist, so you can tighten them securely unlike some of the new designs with the lace up front that can only cinch to a certain size. My only complaint is I wear my shorts a little higher than most which makes the mesh a little tight.
on June 7, 2017
Nice trunks but after wearing for a few minutes, I took the scissors to that way too small mesh junk on the inside. Now it's better.
on November 1, 2017
Good value for the price. I bought mine in black. Fit as I would expect. Held up well during my week long vacation. Trunks held up in washing machine, no shrinkage noted and color did not bleed out. Seemed like every time I got out of the water the side pockets seemed to have turned inside out in the water; slightly annoying but not a huge issue. Side cargo pocket Velcro held up and didn't come open while in open water.
on June 26, 2017
We purchased three pairs of these in two different sizes. Two of the three were fine, but one of the two size large shorts was NOT made correctly. I cut out the mesh to try to get them to feel better with no luck. Too bad I can't return them.
on September 18, 2017
I wish I would have ordered white, but the silver is ok. I will give these to my Grandson. Kids seem to wear shorts all year round. The shorts are well made. Solid material and you can tell they will last a long time.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.