Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
66 comments| 361 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2017
Overall great shorts. I ordered two pair for a trip to Cancun and they worked out pretty well. One pair (silver) had a hole in the left cargo pocket where it looks like the sewing machine just missed the fabric when sewing a seam. Not a huge deal and Amazon quickly sent a replacement. For the price, the shorts are a great value. They fit well, are comfortable, and dry quickly. Pockets are nice.
review image review image
on October 9, 2017
I love these, I just ordered two more pair and I'll probably order two more next month. There are 2 side pockets and 2 hip pockets but they all lay nice and flat. Along with the draw string there is an elastic waistband. Personally I like the mesh you don't have to wear underwear, you don't want to wear underwear under swim trunks anyway. I live in CA and I'm retired so this is my new uniform.
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
33 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2017
Nice swim trunks, fits just as advertised. They have regular pockets and 2 outside cargo pockets with velcro that will hold hotel keys. Also has a mesh holder inside that would hold a hotel key. Also the only metal eyelets are for the drawstring otherwise there is no metal to speak of which can be an issue at water parks (it scratches up their slides). The price was right and I'm really happy with these swim trunks. If purchases continue like this I'll be less leary of buying clothing online.
on February 27, 2017
Cheaply (stitching is loose and rushed looking) made but fits the bill. Have used them for one vacation and will probably hold up for several more.
on October 4, 2017
Not too bad. Feels good. One odd thing: I've had these for a couple of years now, and each summer when I got them out it feels like they've shrunk a little, just from sitting in the closest. Come to think of it, most of my clothes are like that. And chairs. And cars. And swingsets. Could it be the universe is slowly shrinking around me? Could be. Must be.
on March 6, 2017
Fit is spot on, shorts are inexpensive. Drawstring goes all the way around the waist, so you can tighten them securely unlike some of the new designs with the lace up front that can only cinch to a certain size. My only complaint is I wear my shorts a little higher than most which makes the mesh a little tight.
on June 7, 2017
Nice trunks but after wearing for a few minutes, I took the scissors to that way too small mesh junk on the inside. Now it's better.