Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 2,729 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,868 reviews
on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
66 comments| 310 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
I did not realize they would make a swim suit that becomes see through when wet. I wore it once and felt like an idiot so i'll probably never wear it again. Kind of a waste of money. Get it in a dark color.
33 comments| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
The material in these trunks is fairly soft and the fit seems to be true. The workmanship seems good too, especially for the price. My only minor complaint is that the side pockets don't have the the little grommet holes that are usually present to allow the water to drain out. So when you get out of the water, you have 2 pockets full of water that you have to squeeze out.
on July 29, 2012
I like the swim trunks but will have to return for a larger size. I have a 36" waist and the Large was a bit snug on me.
0Comment| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2013
These trunks fit well and pretty true to size. My only gripe is that the leg pockets fill up with water when swimming and do not have any drain holes. Tie that drawstring tight, or you will lose your shorts!
33 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2016
I bought these shorts because they were cheap. Construction quality is pretty good for the price. They are comfortable to wear and the cargo pockets are handy. Mesh brief and outer fabric dry quickly after swimming or washing. I have a 34 inch waist with muscular legs and size medium fits me comfortably. Fit it relaxed. Leg length is pretty long, as shown in the photo.
VINE VOICEon June 21, 2016
These shorts are lightweight and comfortable. They have lots of pockets and an elastic waist with a drawstring. They’re cut long and roomy. The run big. I’m 5”9” and 152 pounds and they run past my knees and are wide in the seat. Since they’re so huge I don’t use them swimming but they’re fine for just getting wet like when want to take a dip in the pool or ocean. They do dry fairly quickly. I mostly use them for saltwater fishing or being at the beach but I’ve also worn them as a regular short on very hot days.
on February 10, 2015
Men's swim trunks nowadays are a total scam! Forty bucks for an average quality pair of trunks printed with cheezy graphics that look out of place anywhere but the beach, does not scream value to me. I looked long and hard for reasonable priced and well fitting swim trunks locally, but came up with nothing... nada.

My criteria for useful swim trunks is something that you can wear that doesn't look out of place at the pool, trekking in the jungle, or even sitting in a casual restaurant. Trunks should have pockets and the design should be subtle enough that you can wear them around in a foreign town without looking like a clueless tourist or that you just strolled in from the beach.

I turned to Amazon and what immediately caught my eye was the reasonable price for these trunks. The simple design and ample number of pockets mean that I can take these trunks adventuring without looking goofy. Best of all, they are well made, and the material is durable and quick drying. The fit is true to size.

This is one of the best buys you can make.
on August 8, 2016
Heads up: this (navy) bathingsuit has large white stripes on the sides. Yes, I now see that it says this in the product description. Unfortunately I did not realize this when I purchased...I looked at the pictures, even zoomed in, read a lot of the Q&A and sizing info....still neglected to see the stripes - they should be displayed more clearly in one of the product photos (I have included a picture). Also this item is a bit larger than I would have expected.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.