Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 27, 2012
I was pretty skeptical about buying a pair of swim shorts online. Having just moved to Phoenix from Seattle, I didn't have a pair, and had been to about 10 stores trying on several different brands. Some fit well, some did not. They were also very pricey($40+). I'm VERY picky about how my clothes fit, so I'm a tough customer. I ordered this pair as a large. I'm 6'0", 185lbs on a good day. Most of my shorts/jeans are size 33, give or take 1 size depending on the manufacturer. I figured the XL might have been too big, so I went with the L. I'm glad I did! When I got the shorts, I tried them on, and they exceeded my expectations on waist fit and length. There is enough room in the waist, and the length is perfect. They are very clean, nice looking shorts(no loose threads, cheap sew jobs, etc.). The netting inside is comfortable as well. I'm very satisfied with these shorts. The price is also nice, much better than dropping $50.
66 comments| 365 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 26, 2015
Nice bathing suit. I usually wear a size 29-30 waist in pants and shorts, these fit absolutely perfect in a Small.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2018
The waistband fit as expected, but they were much longer than I thought they would be. The model in the picture must have much longer thighs than I do so they came down below my knees. I ended up returning them, but if you were taller or don't mind them coming down so far, they seemed like they were good quality for the price.
on February 27, 2017
Cheaply (stitching is loose and rushed looking) made but fits the bill. Have used them for one vacation and will probably hold up for several more.
on January 19, 2018
I ordered the largest size and they are pretty small. Too short and borderline too tight. I am 6 foot 2 and about 250 lbs. So I expect things to be a little small for me but this was a bit much. On top of it, they are thin and I simple don't like how low the waistline is.
on September 18, 2017
I wish I would have ordered white, but the silver is ok. I will give these to my Grandson. Kids seem to wear shorts all year round. The shorts are well made. Solid material and you can tell they will last a long time.
on March 5, 2017
Useless shorts if you intend to body surf or swim in at all rough waves, b/c the pockets have cheap velcro that is too small and does not hold flap down. your money may swim away......other than that they are fine.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These are nicely made and the fabric has a nice feel to it. I ordered the charcoal gray and the color appears very close to the picture online. They fit as expected and should work out great.
on August 26, 2017
I bought 2 of these, really like them because you can wear it by the pool or even when you go out. Nice trunks, my only observation is that they hold water in the pockets, not a major issue but a couple of side holes would solve the issue
on July 14, 2017
Left leg mesh elastic started to unravel from mesh on second use before they had even been washed. Did not contact seller as these came via APO location off the beaten path and not worth the evolution to try and return.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.