Kany 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter, Light and PH acidity Tester, Plant Tester, Great For Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed) Easy Read Indicator
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.62. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-in-1: You can measure the soil MOISTURE, PH & LIGHT levels by one soil meter, make your plants grow healthy and strong
- Insert probe into soil to sufficient depth to enable the meter to stand up unassisted. Allow to stand for approximately 2 hours to allow the gauge to stablise before taking a reading
- Take the guess work out of your daily garden watering light and moisture. Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition. Measures moisture at root level
- No battery required, simple and convenient to use. Simply insert the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale
- To avoid damaging the electrode, please clean the electrode after each use, do not use in soil with stones and insert forcibly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KA036-soil meter|
|Package Height||1.18 x 4.3 x 12.99 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
3-in-1 Soil Meter with Moisture Light & PH Test Function, ideal tool for your plants, suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns
*This Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational
*Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again
*Help you to control Ph level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
*Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
Easy To Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1. without touching the stone, don't too hard, easy to damage the probe
2. After using, need to clean and wipe the probe (can't test the water)
3. Don't inserted in the soil for a long time for using
4. Design for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or too rigid ground
Your Satisfaction is our Highest Priority.Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our products and shipping.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have used several times. I would normally water my indoor plants on a weekly basis, but using this meter I have found that there is more moisture in the soil than I thought. Additionally, not all of the plants had adequate moisture, but were a bit more on the drier side. I use the same soil for my indoor plants, so the location of the plant indoors (near light, air movement, etc.) make a significant difference as to moisture needs, as well as the size of the plant (roots). It also seems to work quite well for my outdoor container plants. Glad that I purchased and would recommend it to others.
I would highly recommend this quality product to anyone whether they be a beginner or a pro at growing plants.