Kany 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter, Light and PH acidity Tester, Plant Tester, Great For Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed) Easy Read Indicator
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-in-1: You can measure the soil MOISTURE, PH & LIGHT levels by one soil meter, make your plants grow healthy and strong
- Insert probe into soil to sufficient depth to enable the meter to stand up unassisted. Allow to stand for approximately 2 hours to allow the gauge to stablise before taking a reading
- Take the guess work out of your daily garden watering light and moisture. Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition. Measures moisture at root level
- No battery required, simple and convenient to use. Simply insert the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale
- To avoid damaging the electrode, please clean the electrode after each use, do not use in soil with stones and insert forcibly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||KA036-soil meter|
|Package Height||1.18 x 4.3 x 12.99 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
3-in-1 Soil Meter with Moisture Light & PH Test Function, ideal tool for your plants, suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns
*This Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational
*Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again
*Help you to control Ph level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
*Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
Easy To Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1. without touching the stone, don't too hard, easy to damage the probe
2. After using, need to clean and wipe the probe (can't test the water)
3. Don't inserted in the soil for a long time for using
4. Design for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or too rigid ground
Your Satisfaction is our Highest Priority.Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our products and shipping.
Top Customer Reviews
The unit was shipped and received accordingly with Amazon 2-day standard so we were quite pleased. It arrived undamaged and packaged nicely.
I first noticed that the unit doesn't require any batteries and was concerned but realized that it is just a meter. The tester is quite easy to use and read with just one switch to test either moisture, light, and Ph levels which will also tell you if your soil is too acidic or your alkaline level.
One thing in particular that we appreciated is that there is even a chart with numerous plants and trees listed to tell you what levels of moisture, light, and Ph that they require. Overall we are quite pleased and with the low cost of $1.98 and free shipping using Amazon Prime who can beat it.
I purchased this product for free or at a discount for me to test and review. I am not affiliated with this company and make no promises of a good rating while reviewing the product. I test the product thoroughly and do my best to provide detailed reviews to other Amazon customers so they may make informed decisions. My aim is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer. My remarks are sincere and true.
I love plants, indoor and outdoor.
I moved to a new area several months ago, and the soil (decomposed rock) is different in every area. And different types of plants, require different
moisture, PH and light.
And the house plants I have are even pickier. I have tropical, desert plants and exotics.
Well, here at our new home, it is very arid. So, I thought this meter would be a good tool for me.
I tested many of my plants today, and was pleasantly surprised that it registered the different moisture in my different pots and locations. Then testing the light and then the PH.
The PH actually told me that a plant that has been struggling to survive, didn't have enough in the soil.
This is so quick and easy. It has a chart on the back of the package, that tells you the requirements of many plants.
Now, I should be able to teach myself what my plants need in this area, with the help of this tool.